Chapter 7

Jennie

Looking down, I was standing beside a decorated artificial tree.

"Jen, are we done yet?" Lisa questioned, complaint as he finished taking another picture of me.

I took off my constant smile and began to adjust my hair a little. "No, Lisa we still have to take pictures on that bench over there with the cute lighting behind it!"

"But haven't we taken enough photos by now? I already took photos for you when we checked in, and you were blogging the rest of the time," he complained.

While what he was stating was correct, I had to change out of my reception gown and retouch my makeup in order to get good shots!
I couldn't let that pass us by, no matter how exhausted we were. As soon as we entered our suite, I patiently uploaded our wedding photos.

"You know, I love blogging," I rationalized.

"Yes, but you should also love your body; it needs rest, just like mine," he said

"That's true, but I won't be able to take photos starting tomorrow. Ask why." I replied

Lisa unwillingly said, "Why?" with an annoyed grimace as if he wanted the earth to take him whole.

"Because, thanks to my dear best friend, I'm going to get a huge-ass pimple on my forehead tomorrow." I gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"And husband," he added.

"Lisa, just a few more Handsome, please," I murmured, ignoring his insult.

I kept looking at him with an innocent expression, and he kept eye contact, unwilling to bend quickly, but he eventually gave up when he recognized what I was doing.

He was never going to win this fight against me. "Okay, fine." He surrendered

"Yay!" I said, shifting into a new stance. "Does this pose look good?" I asked

"No, raise your chin a little bit," he said, and I simply did what he said.

Lisa is good taking a photo just like photographer. That's why she he visited korea or vice versa. During that time, I'd make him my photographer. He'd complain and get upset, but he'd do it anyway for me. Because he was aware of how important it was to me. I like that parts of him.

"OK, that came out nice are we done now?" Lisa stated as he finished photographing me sitting on the bench.

"Just one more shot," I muttered.

He grinned. "Let's just get this over and done with."

I waved and smiled. "Come over here."

As he went toward the bench, he raised an eyebrow but did not argue with me. I pulled him to sit down, and when he did, I snatched the phone from him and leaned in closer.

"How can we end our wedding night posts without a couple picture?" I asked, seeing his shocked expression.

Lisa ended up smiling at that, and I took advantage of the opportunity to take pictures of us.

Who cared about the ideal angles or lighting in a picture of Lisa smiling? At least not for me.

***

After the shoot, I changed into a comfortable blue tank top and off-white shorts. After I finished sharing the most recent images, I sat on the couch of our beautiful suite, scrolling through several social media accounts.

Lisa and I were all over the world. Our wedding went off without any issues of Kim Jongin was nowhere to be found. People appear to have forgotten about him, which is good for our image. We didn't need people interrogating us about what happened to Kai.