Not a chapter

Antioch Pevrell
|
Avarus Pevrell
|_____|___________________|
Amalione Peverell Alexandra Pevrell
                   |
Argus Pevrell             Hyacinth Potter
           |                                          |
           |______________________ __|                                       
                                 |
                   Axelion Pevrell
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_
_

Athanasius Pevrell      Cynthia Malfoy
             |                                  |
             |____________________|
          _____________|    
         |   
Antares Pevrell       Jean Sayre
          |                               |
          |__________________|
      _______________|
     |
Avalon Pevrell            Lycoris Black
          |                                     |
          |______________________|
      _______________|
     |
Alicia Alcyone Pevrell  Morfin Gaunts
                  |                                |
                  |___________________|
                                    |
        Athanasia Alcyone Pevrell

**************************************

The Family tree of the Pevrells, I didn't put some of the Pevrell and skip to Athanasia's great grandfather.

Reminder: Evryone written in this are Oc.

Except perhaps Antioch Pevrell which belong to J.K ROWLINGS

Antioch Pevrell one of the three brothers, in this story, Antioch have a wife and a son, before he died, his son was born the night he crafted the Elder wands and die night prior.

And spoiler - Athanasia mother and father are only married by contract,

We all know Morfin Gaunts was put in Azkaban because Voldemort altered his memory and made himself believe that his the one who killed the RIDDLE'S.

So Alicia were already weeks pregnant before Morfin was put in Azkaban, and Well Alicia is a bit of a madman, and a master of Dark magic , she likes to explore the Dark Arts, so instead of delivering normally, She use Dark magic to put the child in her stomach in a tank full of enchantmenst, and supported by relics, that are full of chemicals, to watch the embryo grow to a baby, and Alicia is pregnant with Athanasia when she's 20, she's 4 years older than Voldemort.

And because of some failed potions and chemicals, Alicia prolongs Athanasia birth and let her stay in the tank, using dark magic to freeze her time in tank for almost 37 years.

When Alicia deem her as 'perfection' Alicia let her out of the Tank and undo the Dark spell that freezes her time, which let Athanasia be born in June of 28th 1980, the same year Harry potter was born only a month earlier.

But ofcourse every usage of Dark magic that powerful have it's own consequence, Alicia body started to decay inside, the Dark magic slowly sip her life force, making her life span shorter .

But to the outside world the reason Alicia use Dark magic to hide her pregnancy and delay her delivery is because she wants to protect her child from Voldemort who is sure to kill the child because, it was the true heir to house Gaunts and to Salazar Slytherin, making the child enemy of Voldemort, but that because they do not know of Alicia's crazy side, Alicia was seen as Indifferent person to the outside world, she is a blood purist, and hailed as a genius, she acts as noble and indifferent to any wizarding affair, she remain neutral and didn't take side in the war with Voldemort and stayed in her manor, to facilitate her 'experiments' which no one knew, the only person who knew her crazy side is her cousin, Regulus Black, He is even the one who reject her crazy idea and when he saw the child in the tank, He deemed Alicia mad for doing it to her own child, but Alicia didn't listen to him.

But Alicia still made Regulus the child's godfather which made Regulus happy that he always visit the tank, specially when his stress because of the Dark Lord, no one knows his visit only him and Alicia.

One of Athanasia's ability to see the flow of magic is one of the side effect of Alicia's experiments, when Alicia learned it, she deem Athanasia as her 'most proud creation', one of the reason Athanasia is different from the children her age.

But Alicia died when Athanasia is five, during an experiment trying to modify a Death potion, and explosion happened, the residue of the Death potion were inhaled by her and because of the Dark magic that sipping her life force the Death potion only fasten her Death.

She died months after the explosion, making Athanasia orphan and taken to the Malfoy manor to be raise by Narcissa her godmother.

That's the reason Malfoy is familiar to Athanasia, because they are raise together and were together for 6 years.