Back to Hogwarts!

Athanasia look at herself in the mirror, with her normal silver blonde hair tied in flower braid, made by Millie.

Alfred look at his Young Mistress who's looking at herself in the mirror while caressing her hair.

"Are you sure, you really want to hide the color of your hair?" Alfred asked.

Athanasia didn't answer him, she just continue to play with the strand of her hair.

Alfred took this as her answer, he sigh and carried Athanasia's luggage down, it's time for Athanasia to go back at Hogwarts.

"Do you want to have Millie with you there?, I can talk to Professor Dumbledore, I think another house elf will not be a bother" Alfred tried to say again as they climb down the stairs.

"No" Athanasia said.

"Okay, are you sure, your okay now?, we can still postpone your absent, Dumbledore will understand" Alfred tired to convince Athanasia to stay, his not quite convince that Athanasia is already Okay, he knows that every year the pain will double because the magic in Athanasia's body is slowly being release and every year it will double, so will the pain she needs to bear.

"I'm okay" Athanasia said coldly as she walk beside her luggage.

"Here, this is your new vials" Alfred said as he gave Athanasia a box full of red Vials.

"She's truly prepared" Athanasia said coldly as she took the box in Alfred's hand.

Alfred smiled wryly.

"Well, what can we say, the Matriarch cared so much for your health" Alfred said dryly.

Athanasia just hum, Alfred didn't know if she believe his words.

"Where is he?" Athanasia suddenly ask which made Alfred stunned, for he knows, who is Athanasia asking.

"Well, the young master, stayed in school, he wrote a letter, informing me, he would celebrate Christmas with his new friend" Alfred explained.

Athanasia look at him coldly, with no emotion written in her face.

"Where is he?" Athanasia repeated.

Alfred sigh and answered Athanasia truthfully.

"He is in Durmstrang" Alfred said, biting his tounge in fear of the young master's fate.

A chuckle escape Athanasia lips, not the usual but a cold chuckle.

Alfred could feel the surrounding turn colder.

"Durmstrang?, I thought 'we' decided, for him to attend Ilvermorny?, so he run off to Europe to attend the school head by the former Death Eater?, is he ignoring my words now? or have he forgotten, he lives because I want him too." Athanasia said in lower but icy tone.

"The young master is in rebellious period, but i know he didn't mean to disobey or ignore your words" Alfred tried to defend the boy.

But Athanasia look at him coldly.

"Tell him, to write me a letter and write Headmaster Fontaine an apology letter for ditching Ilvermorny and double the funds we donate to Ilvermorny" Athanasia said.

When her great grandfather married her great grandmother, Jean Sayre, it become a habit up to her mother generation to give funds to Ilvermorny and her mother were not even supposed to attend Hogwarts,but Ilvermorny like her grandfather and great grandfather.

Thinking of her mother Athanasia soften her attitude, like her mother said, we can only give advice but we cannot make a decision for someone's life.

"Forget it, let him do what he want" Athanasia said as she bid farewell to Alfred and let Millie apparated her to the Hogwarts express.