First term end

Harry couldn't sleep, it didn't help the fact that one of his friend is lying in Hospital Wing, her life and death is unknown, and the fact that Firenze save him from Voldemort in the forest.

Voldemort is here....and Snape....Snape want the stone for Voldemort...

Harry pace back and forth, telling Ron and Hermione of what happen in the forest, both of them was silent specially Hermione, who's mind is who knows where, because of Athanasia.

"Snape want the Stone for Voldemort.....
And Voldermort's waiting in the forest...... and all this time we thought Snape just want to get rich" Harry said full of worry.

"Stop saying the name!!" Ron said in terrified whisper, as he thought Voldemort could hear them.

But Harry wasn't listening.

"Firenze save me, which he shouldn't have done.....Bane was furious......he was talking about interfering with what the planet say is going to happen...
They must show that Voldermort's back......Bane thought that Firenze should have just let Voldemort kill me......I suppose that's what written in the stars as well..".

"Will you stop saying the name" hissed Ron.

"So all I've got to wait for now is for Snape to steal the Stone" Harry went on feverishly "Then Voldemort will be able to come and finish me off......well, I supposed Bane will be happy" Harry said, fear lace in his tone.

Hermione is scared but she still tried to comfort Harry.

"Harry, everyone says Dumbledore's the only one You-Know-who was ever afraid of. With Dumbledore around, You-Know-Who will not be able to touch you,Anyway, who said that the centaurs are right? it sound like a fortune telling to me, and Professor McGonagall said that's a very imprecise branch of magic" Hermione said.

They all have gone to bed with sore in their throat.

But Harry found his invisibility cloak under his bed with a note pinned to it.

Just in case

Draco Malfoy stayed all night in the Hospital Wing, Madam Pomfrey want him to go back, but Draco stayed rooted in the spot and didn't move, no one can do anything to him so Madam Pomfrey just let him guard Athanasia.

Draco held Athanasia's cold hand to his own, trying to feel the pulse, that's the only way he could feel relief and reassurance, if he could feel her pulse.

So every minutes Draco would held Athanasia's hand trying to find her pulse.

When he held Athanasia's hand again, the hand suddenly grip him tightly.

"Athy?, hey...are you alright" Draco said worriedly, as he look at the pain written in the girls face as she slept.

Athanasia grunted in pain, her whole body ache, she felt like someone beat her black and blue until her whole body is broken.

Her mind is hazy and foggy, she didn't know what time it is, but one thing she knows, she want to beat the shit out of that voice who put her through that unimaginable torture.

Athanasia opened her eyes tiredly and saw a blurred figure beside her, but the silhouette of the person is familiar, she couldn't hear his voice, but right now all she want is water, her throat is sore because of screaming.

"D-Draco" Athanasia mumble.

Draco saw Athanasia opened her eyes, and was elated, he tried to ask her what she wants but she seem to just stare at him, when her mouth open, Draco moved his ear closer to listen.