Night tour

Athanasia is almost finish making the Veritaserum, for a whole week, she stayed late in Professor Snape Labaratory, it's good that she have Snape permission, and she is in Filch good side, Filch even volunteered to take her to Slytherin Dormitory because she remember their first meeting where she was 'lost' because of the large castle.

Athanasia felt tired, they have a joint flying lesson with Gryffindor today, that's why, they are already at the lawn.

But what made Athanasia's headache is Draco Malfoy, Draco Malfoy and his antic and weird obsession with Harry, the boy will not let go of a day without mocking the Potter boy.

Athanasia just want to put a silencing spell to Draco to make him shut his mouth atleast for a day, her ears is bleeding because of his arrogant boasting, of how good he is at flying, and poor little lambs, truly believing his nonsense, especially that Parkinson.

Athanasia rub her temple, trying to ease her headache, she really hate to be under the sun, she wish to go back into Snape, Dark cold lab.

Thank goodness the Gryffindor students are here, and also behind them Madam Hooch, who commanded them to fall in line and stand next to the broom, laying in floor.

Athanasia rise her hand up and just let it flow.

"Up" she softly said, and the broom immediately came up to her hand.

Athanasia never flew a broom, but she flew a Griffon before, Well, the broom don't have much sitting spaces like Griifon, but  their the same, they can fly.

So Athanasia, sat in the broom with both her foot stayed together, she still remember her mother's words, always look presentable, so instead of her feet on both side of the broom, she sat in the broom like how she in a chair, during tea time with Narcissa.

The broom flew higher and higher, and looking below, away from the noise, Athanasia, open her book and bath in the sun.

She hates the sun, but now she kinda like the warmth kissing her skin, and as she read her book, the only one thing that is missing is, her vanilla tea.

Madam Hooch yellow eyes, shone in brightness, as she look at the girl in the sky, who's already leaning on her broom and reading a book, her position makes you worry because she look like she's about to fall but she's not, Madam Hooch could see the girls amazing balance, it's like she could control the muscle of her own body.

And when she flew her broom, she looks like a natural, and veteran in the air.

"Pevrell!, come down" Madam Hooch called.

Athanasia looks reluctant as she let the broom flew down.

"Have you ever flew a broom before?" Madam Hooch said.

Athanasia shook her head, Narcissa said that it's not safe so she flew the Griffon in the forest of their Manor.

"Good, Good, Your natural" she said

When Neville's broom rise straight up like cork shot out of a bottle - twelve feet, twenty feet.

Everyone can see how scared Neville, looking down with white faced, and slide off his broom and with that-

'WHAM!' A thud and a nasty crack and Neville lay on the ground, like a grass in a heap, the broomstick stagger and sway, and flew directly to the Forbidden Forest, out of sight.

Neville Broke his wrist and Madam Hooch help him up and guide him to the Hostpital wing, but before that she gave them a warning.

Whoever fly in the air, will be expelled before they could even utter the word Quidditch.