Friends?

Athanasia look at the letter she received and and the small gift box.

Use it Well

It said, looking at the penmanship, Athanasia knows who's gift it is.

She took the small black box put it in her robe pocket, decided to open it in her room.

Athanasia look at the six owls carrying a thin package.

And Athanasia lost her interest when the owl drop it to Harry, Athanasia already knows what it is.

Looking at Shape.

Hmmm, A broom, Athanasia heard that Gryffindor currently don't have a seeker.

"That solve it" Athanasia mumble.

"Solve what ?" Daphne ask.

Athanasia shrugged her off.

"I solve Professor Snape riddle" Athanasia answered.

"Oh" Daphne said as she return her attention to her food, completely losing her interest, she knows her head will only ache when she decided to what kind of riddle Snape gave, she likes to study but not like Athanasia who seems like she lived only for studying.

"Did finish your revisions?" Athanasia ask.

"hmm, nah, I got tired, but I'm halfway there, you?" Daphne said.

"Finish, weeks ago"

"Wow... you are really a freak, but as expected of you... *sigh* time really flies so fast, it's already Holloween here" Daphne said.

Athanasia agreed to her words, time truly flies to fast.

In just a blink of an eye, Holloween's already here.

Athanasia and Daphne walk together from their Transfiguration class, Athanasia eyes wondered to Ron and Harry who seemed to be talking, nd Ron seemed annoyed.

"It's no wonder no one can stand her" Athanasia heard them talking.

"Who do you think, they were talking about? " Daphne whispered.

Athanasia already have an idea, Athanasia look at Granger behind Harry and Ron.

"She's a nightmare honestly!"

"Ooooh, the mudblood" Daphne said, as she look at Hermione who knocked Harry as she hurried past him.

"I think she heard you"

"So?" Ron said nonchantly.

"His rude, even though, I don't particularly like, Granger, doesn't mean, I will condone such attitude towards girls, Hasn't he have any manners?, well as expected of blood traitors, doesn't have money for etiquette lesson or is his parents even teaching him manners?" Athanasia wants to cover eyes, because of Daphne's endless complaint.

But Athanasia agreed, Ron overstep this time, what he said is kinda mean.

"Wanna go to the library?, there something I didn't understand during the lesson, can you help me?" Daphne ask.

"Sure" Athanasia said.

As they walk to the library.

Athanasia stayed in the Common Room, to sort her lessons, and her notes, after finishing up, she left for the Great Hall.