Diagon Alley

Harry with Hagrid beside him, set off to find the Weasley, because of a little accident regarding the floo powder, Harry was apparated to Knocturn Alley, where he saw Malfoy and his father, selling something, and thank goodness, Hagrid saw him and guide him out of the Alley.

"Harry!, Harry!, Over here!" A familiar voiced was heard yelling his name, Harry saw a bushy brown haired girl waving her hand into him, standing at the top of the white flight of steps TO Gringgotts.

Hermione run down to meet him, her hair flying behind her.

"What happened to your glasses?....Hello, Hagrid......Oh, it's wonderful to see you two again....are you coming into Gringgotts Harry?"

"As soon as I find the Weasleys," answered Harry.

"Well, you did not need to too" Hagrid said as he look at the Family of red head that was coming their way.

Molly immediately hug Harry, as she ask if he's okay.

"Harry...we thought you only gone to a crate far...." Mr. Weasley panted.

Hagrid told the Weasleys where he found Harry, and Mrs. Weasley almost got a heart attack, while the twins look at Harry enviously, they've been wanting to enter the Knocturn Alley but their mother forbid them.

As the Weasley entered the Gringgotts, Arthur's Weasley attention was distracted by the muggle parents of Hermione Granger.

Hermione introduce her nervous parents to the Weasley as Arthur look at them like they are the most rarest thing he ever seen.

"But your Muggles!!" Arthur Weasley said excitedly "We must have a drink!!! What's that you've got there? Oh, your changing Muggle money!, Molly look!!!" Arthur exclaims as he look at the muggle money with nothing but wonder shining in his eyes.

"Meet you back there" Ron said, as the Weasleys and Harry was going to the underground vault.

"I'm thankful, Miss Pevrell, you truly are your mother's daughter" Harry look infront of them and saw Athanasia with her butler?, and and unknown old man.

Harry nudge Ron and point at Athanasia direction.

Ron eyes widen.

"Bloody!, Cornelius Fudge!!" Ron blurted out, making the Weasley look at the direction his looking.

Percy became enthusiastic and Arthur Weasley, tried to fix his hair.

They all look, and saw the Minister of Magic, talking to none other than Athanasia Pevrell.

Athanasia gaze around and her gaze landed on Harry and Weasley, her previous serious demeanour was changed by her smiling face.

"The follow up will be handled by Alfred, you can talk to him, Mr. Minister, I still have something to do" Athanasia politely said, which made Cornelius Fudge just nod and his attention shift to the man beside Athanasia awhile ago, as the girl run off.

"Harry!, Ron!" Athanasia greeted, widely smiling at the two.

"Athy, your here" Harry said.

"No, I'm not, this is simply my ghost" Athanasia said teasingly.

"But Athy, why are you talking with the Minister of Magic!" Ron said.

"Oh, that, there some dealing with my family and the ministry way back, I'm just continuing what my Ancestor have been doing" Athanasia shrugged off.

Arthur nodded quietly, seemingly understanding the girl's word, Pevrell's have always been a partner to the ministry, they provide fund to the Ministry, they have connection to almost all the division inside the Ministry so Arthur is not surprise.