Train/ new students

Athanasia walk to the end of the train and sat in the compartment where she, Ron and Harry once sat.

She sat beside the window and leaned over to see if she can see the figure of her friends.

The compartment door opened and a it reveal a white haired girl, with a bit of weird feeling about her.

"Can I sit here?" She ask, her voice is sweet and good to hear.

Athanasia nodded.

She pick one of her book and read, trying to divert her attention, she can feel the girls gazed into her.

"They're a more of them around you" The girl said weird words, Athanasia didn't understand.

She look up and saw a glint in the girls eyes, looking at her happily, and it seemed like she can really saw something others can't see, like her.

She focused her gazed on the girl and saw a bright shiny golden light.

Now she's interested.

"Around me?" Athanasia ask.

"Wrackspurts, they are around you, happy and they seemed to like you more, few only have them, but you there are too many" She said, eyes shining.

"What do they look like?" Athanasia ask.

The girl seems stunned.

She look at Athanasia brightly.

"You believed me?" She said unbelievable as she took off her glasses?

"I can also see things, that other don't see, who am I to judge, Muggles don't believed in witches and wizard because the don't see them, but we exist, anything impossible, they maybe creatures in this world that we have yet not seen, but doesn't mean they do not exist" Athanasia said.

"You can also see, Wrackspurts and Nargles?!" The girl said excited.

Athanasia let out a soft laugh.

"No, but i see your magical signature but whats Nargles?" Athanasia said casually.

"Oh they are thieves"

" But Magical signature?" The girl ask confusely.

"Every person have them, even Muggles, the only different is, Muggles can't access magic, they are incapable, magic lay dormant in them, there magical signature is as tiny as a single speck of sand, barely seen, but it is there, wizard and witches have more blinding and active magical signature, Dumbledore shine brightly but there is a little grey on his Light it means he once used Dark Magic, the color of magical signature is either dark which pertains to someone using only dark magic, some grey, using dark and light mix, together, and Light, meaning they never ever used Dark magic, only using spell that was not dark, and well almost everyone have greyish magical signature,animals also have their own magical signature, but they all have the same green color signature, unlike witches and wizard, the difference between magical signature of each witches and wizard is that, they have They're own Mark so you can tell which is who, but for you...." this is the first time Athanasia revealed to anyone her gift and she didn't expect to a stranger.

"I don't know what your color mean" Athanasia said, as she gazed on the golden light full of brilliance.

Golden light, what does it mean?.

Athanasia didn't know if the girl understand but the girl look at her eyes shining.

"I'm Luna Lovegood" She raised her towards her.

"Athanasia Pevrell" Athanasia said as she took the hand and shake it.

"A pleasure to meet you" Athanasia said.