Gilderoy Lockhart

Ron is irritated, his sister keep repeating her words in his ear, keep saying Athanasia is a devil, and her eyes are flickering red, Ron knew his sister like Harry, idolized the idea of him, but ruining other people's name is not something Ron can accept, especially if it is someone who have always been kind to him.

"Ginny, I know you like Harry, but Athanasia and him truly have no~" Before Ron could finish his words, Ginny cut him off.

"You think I'm lying?" Ginny said angrily, as she glared at Ron and stormed off.

Ron look at his sister back tiredly.

"Bullocks!, woman" Ron muttered as he sigh.

"Ron" Ron jump in shock as Hermione appeared behind him.

"Hermione!, don't just appear there like a ghost!!" Ron said.

"I've been here the whole time, I've been calling you, but you seemed to be deaf to hear me" Hermione said as she squint her eyes at Ron.

"Well, in my defence, I'm......" Ron prolong his words, trying to find excuse for his behavior.

"Your?" Hermione question.

Ron sigh in defeat.

"Fine, I'm irritated that's why maybe I didn't hear you" Ron said.

" Just say you are deaf" Hermione said.

Ron rolled his eyes.

"Saw Ginny, she looks furious" Hermione said.

Ron slump himself in the chair.

"Let her be, she's just being a brat" Ron said unbothered .

"She's your sister, whatever you two are arguing about, you should've say that, she will think you do not care about her" Hermione advised.

"Well, she said about something like Athy being a devil and have a, a~ wait what it is again?, oh yeah!, A chrismast light eyes" Ron said sarcastically.

Hermione look at him weirdly.

"Christmass light eyes?" Hermione ask confusely.

"You know, flickering lights, she said she saw Athy, eyes change to red like a monster........, bet she just want ruin Athy name to Harry" Ron said as shrugged off and lazily stand up and left Hermione with her own thoughts.

For some reason Hermione felt uneasy, she bit her lips in worry as her thoughts run wild.

In a dark room with nothing but dim light, sound of wailing were softly heard, inside the dark walls of the room, laying in a chair strap by many chains is a child, eyes hallow and empty, skin so pale that you wouldn't think she have blood in her veins.

A person walk closely to the child, she softly carress the child face and whispered words of compliment.

"You, you are my beautiful perfection, you, my masterpiece!!" Words beautiful yet her eyes showed nothing but excitement and madness.

The child eyes shifted to the person dully.

"After this, you will only become more perfect" The person said.

The child's lips parted seemingly wanted to say something but close it.

"My perfection, My perfection......you are different from the people of this rotten world....my perfection.." Words repeated again and again.