Sleeping Beauty?

The whole Hogwarts Castle are livelier than it was ever been, because today, is Quidditch day, a match between Slytherin and Gryffindor, and the Hogwarts celebrity, Harry Potter would be playing his first game, as Gryffindor Seeker, the youngest seeker in Hogwarts have ever seen.

And our celebrity, Mr. Potter felt terrible, his so nervous that he felt he will going to puke out if food enter his stomach.

"You've got to eat some breakfast"

"I don't want anything" said Harry, even the smell of his favorite food, made him feel nauseous.

"Just a bit of toast" wheedled Hermione.

"I'm not hungry" Harry reject firmly.

He felt terrible. in an hour's time he will be walking on to the pitch.

"Harry you need you strength" Seamus said.

"Seekers are always the ones who get nobbled by the other team"

"Thanks, Seamus" Harry said, watching Seamus like ketchup on his sausage.

Harry is now walking toward the Quidditch pitch, as he get nearer, he felt his heart pounding so much, that he felt it will go out his body soon.

"Are you alright?" Harry jump in fright.

He look at the owner of the voice and saw Athanasia, looking at him with her crystal blue eyes, she have a green scarf around her neck, wearing her Slytherin robe and Her hair tied in messy bun, with few strand on both side of her face.

"Y- Yes, I'm fine" said Harry, he did not know if his saying this to Athanasia or to himself.

"Hmmm" Athanasia look at him up and down, like scrutinizing him, which made him more nervous.

She took her right hand out of her robes and threw something to Harry.

Harry catch it and look at it.

"Chocolates?" Harry ask.

"Mmm, when I get nervous, i will always eat some, try it, maybe it also calm your nerves" Athanasia said, and left before Harry could say anything.

Harry look at the chocolate softly, his heart feel warm, the first time he felt someone cared for him like this, he opened the gold wrapper and put the small chocolate in his mouth, he could taste it's sweetness in the tip of his tounge, and into his heart.

His truly envious of Draco now, to have a cousin like Athanasia, he also want someone like her.

And he didn't know if it's the chocolate But, he no longer felt nervous, his strangely calm.

Athanasia sat beside Daphne, as the game start.

Athanasia look through the binoculars because it's quite hard to see them from their position.

Athanasia, watch as Marcus Flint have the Quaffle in his hand and he speed off , when his about to score, Wood manage to block it and the Quaffle returned to Gryffindor hand, their chased is quite good, she dive around Flint but-

Athanasia Flinched when Katie Bell was hit by a Bludger, the Quaffle was taken again by Slytherin, and Adrian speed off towards the goalposts, but his block by the second Bludger sent by Fred Weasley, and Angelina Johnson have the Quaffle in her hands, the Slytherin beater tried to take her out but Angelina evade every Bludger and she speed off to the goalposts and throw the Quaffle in, Bletchley tried to block it but miss, causing the Gryffindor to score.

Athanasia put down the binoculars and give it to Parkinson, who for the first time not oogling Draco.

Athanasia sat on the bench and open her small book.