Dragon? Trouble?

Athanasia stop and look at Draco who's smile is full of sinister intention as he look down on the paper in his hand.

Athanasia walk towards him and look at the letter that made Draco Malfoy so happy that he look like an idiot.

Dear Ron,

   How are you? Thanks for the letter - I'd
be glad to take the Nerwegian Ridgeback, but it won't be easy getting him here. I think the best thing will be to send him over with some friends of mine who are coming to visit me next week. Trouble is, they mustn't be seen carrying an illegal Dragon.
   Could you get the Ridgeback up the tallest tower at midnight on Saturday? they can meet you there and take him away while it's still dark. Send me an answer as soon as possible
Love,
      Charlie.

'Dragon?'

Athanasia pat Draco shoulder, which made him startled.

"Athy!" Draco nervously said.

"Dragon it said" Athanasia started.

Draco nodded.

"I saw it, Potter, Weasley and that muggleborn, they were in Hagrid's hut and there is an illegal Dragon!!" Draco explain.

Athanasia nod in understanding, and turn around to go to Hagrid, she's curious about the Norwegian Ridgeback.

Athanasia knock on the small hut.

"Wait!, let me just finish this!" Athanasia could hear something breaking inside.

And Hagrid big face came to view, the door didn't open the door widely.

"I heard you have a Dragon" Athanasia said straight to the point, which made Hagrid eyes widen.

"Dragon? who's nuts to have a Drag~" Athanasia push the door making Hagrids get out of the way.

Athanasia look at small Dragon.

"Wait, Well, a Dragon, what's a Dragon doing here?" Hagrid said as he awkwardly laugh.

Athanasia walk towards the Dragon and observe it.

"She's beautiful" Athanasia said.

Hagrids eyes shine when he heard the praise.

"Right, His adorable!" Hagrid said.

"A Norweigan Ridgeback" Athanasia muttered.

"Ye it's breed!" Hagrid said in surprise.

"I read about them, Dragons, and to tell you some secret,.....Pevrell's Forest have each breed of them, but Nerwegian Ridgeback is the only one missing, so I'm curious about them" Athanasia said but the half part were said in a whisper.

Hagrid eyes widen, because of Athanasia's word.

"Isn't that illegal?!!" Hagrid yelled.

Athanasia shrugged, the Dragon's have been dare since she knew, her mother said, her great great great Grandmother was the one who collected them and put them in the Forest before the Manor's Entrance to guard.

When the hut suddenly opened and it revealed Hermione and Harry looking like they we're in hurry.

Their eyes widen when they saw her.

"Athy, What are you doing here" Hermione started.

"Why can't I be here?" Athanasia retorted.

Hermione bit her lower lip, not knowing how to answer back.