Halloween feast gone wrong!

Harry experience a very weird morning, weird in a good way, which he is thankful for, the whole Hogwarts castle seemed to be in mourning, every student, specifically the girls, have a very grim emotion on their faces, like someone important to them has died.

Some were sobbing in the corridors, and there was even a picture of Gilderoy Lockhart posted everywhere, with flying candles around it, like the man had already gone.

"Is Lockhart, dead?" Harry asks Ron in a very low voice, carefully not letting anyone hear him.

Ron busily eating his breakfast looks at Harry with confuse look, and he glanced around the hall, finally noticing the seemingly sad state of the students.

"As far as I know, the guys still having his own sweet dream." Ron said while stuffing his mouth of bread and egg.

"But why do they seem to mourn him already?" Harry asks in a very confused tone.

Why does the student's seemed to be mourning Lockhart, when he hasn't even died yet, are they hoping for him to die?, or are they nuts?.

Ron shrugged.

"The question is, who will be our Defence Against Dark Arts professor, now that Lockhart is unavailable?" Harry asks, now finally remembering the more important part.

"Well, anyone but Lockhart, you know, kinda want to thank whoever done that to him, I'm sure I won't last a year if his the one teaching us, remember our first lesson?, the pixies?, and that paper filled with nothing but nonsense, I'm starting to think, Dumbledore just casually pick him up on the road because he have no choice" Ron said.

Harry agreed with Ron, Harry have a very unpleasant first impression regarding Lockharts first day as their professor.

Well, he hope that whoever take over Lockhart lesson, will be better than him.

How Harry regret his words, he preferred Lockhart narsistic class than this one.

Infront of them, on his glory, Professor Severus Snape.

How could Harry forget, Snape have always wanted the position, now that Lockhart is unavailable, Dumbledore couldn't possibly manage to find a substitute that easy.

"I'm going to be taking over Professor Lockhart class, while his resting" Snape said in his usual, cold mellow voice that seemed to come underground.

Ron and Harry look at each, and they regret their words.

Anyone but Snape.

"Potter, Weasley!, what are you chattering there, not listening to the word I said ey, 20 points from Gryffindor" Snape said sharply.

Yeah, Harry thought, he hope Lockhart a good and fast recovery.

Harry can only comfort himself that he doesn't need to dodge Lockhart anymore, and always be wary of his surrounding, but the mere thought of seeing Snape in his two classes made him feel down, like the sky have fallen and the Earth was about to be destroyed.

"Hey Harry!" oh ofcourse how could he forget, Harder than avoiding Lockhart, was avoiding Colin Creevey, the boy seemed to know his timetable well, nothing seemed to make the young Creevey happy than to say 'All right, Harry?' six to seven times a day and hear him reply the same words.

"Hello, Colin" back to the boy.

The boy smile widely like he won the lottery, Harry never understand what's so good about his reply or words.

Ron wands was still malfunctioning, there was even a scenario during there charm class with professor Filtwick where Ron's wand shoot out of his hand hitting the small professor Filtwick between the eyes, creating a large green boil where it struck, so with a lot of happening, he is glad that he survive till the end of weekends.