Chapter 3

Alongside of Emma was another girl. The girl introduced herself.  "The names Harriet."Emma and Harriet seemed really nice. Once the three girls stood farther away from the big group and into the light; She was able to see what the two girls looked like. Emma had light-brown hair with a tinge of blonde streaks in some spots. Harriet had dark-brown hair. She had more tanner skin than Emma did—Looks like she spends more time in the sun—And her hair was in hundreds of tiny braids.

"How old are you's." Sonya suddenly asked "Well we don't know exactly, as you've probably already noticed all we can remember are our first names. None of those memories we made as kids, but only the ones we make now; From the moment we come up in that box." Emma said "I think i'm 15 or 16." Harriet continued "Well if we're estimating then.....then i'm 17." Emma added "Wait.....there is no way your older than me."
"What do you mean theres no way. I'm taller than you."
"Height doesn't matter."
"Of co-" Sonya interrupted the girls little conversation "How old do you think I am?" Emma and Harriet finished arguing to answer her.
"Um.....maybe 16." Harriet guessed. Emma nodded as she agreed.

A while past, until Sonya finally broke the silence. "Is there only 7 of you in the.....Shellies?" Harriet and Emma stared at each other for a moment and then burst out laughing. "No silly," Emma started "It's the stick Shallows; And no, there's about.....31 others. All girls. There's this kid called Beth; She hangs out with us sometimes."
"Did you say.....stick?"
"Yeah.....I did." Emma answered "Okay, just wanted to make sure."

Sonya's two new friends dragged her by the arm and started to show her around this, so called home that is now Sonya's too.