Chapter 15

"Ada? I need to talk with you." Ada started to stand up steadily. "No no. Here will be fine." Harriet grabbed the curtain. "Wont be a moment Sonya." Harriet said as she pulled the curtain along. Sonya then cleared her mind and listened carefully to what they were saying. All Sonya could here from there conversation was ........Ada.............-pen.....Grace
...................Screecher's....................really sorry
That was mainly all Sonya heard of there 6 minute talk. The two girls whispered very quietly.

Harriet opened the curtain. "Get some rest you two." Then left. Sonya looked at Ada and saw that she was crying. She didn't want to ask what happened as it what put a lot of pressure on Ada to say all that stuff she said to Harriet all over again. But Sonya didn't want to sit in one spot for a whole two weeks.

She got off her bed and started to walk out the door. "Sonya!" Someone yelled. Sonya heard big loud steps coming for her. She turned around curiously. And Sue was right up at her face. She looked angry. "Um.....hi." Sonya had no idea on what else to say. "Get off that foot Sonya, and lay down!" Sue exclaimed. "No!" Sonya disagreed. "How do you expect me to sit here for two weeks straight, and do nothin' when this whole place only has one hope! Me and Ada! Where the Shallows only hope and where sitting right here. Please Sue. I don't care if i'm injured. Just let me go out there and help. I'll run the Maze by myself to let Ada have more time. And so, we can all be saved."

Sonya started to calm down. "Look. Sonya....." Sue looked at Sonya's foot. "I know, it's hard to stay in this shack. But you strong Sonya. Ok. You can get through anything. And I promise.....the two weeks will be over before you know it." Sue then helped Sonya back on her bed, then heard someone knocking. Sue went to the door. "Hey, Sonya. You have a visitor." Sue said. Sonya looked around and saw Beth. "Hi Beth."
"It's good to see you too Sonya."
"Hey, how's your hand."
"Pretty good. Another day or two and i'll be working again."
"That's good."

A few minutes passed as the two spoke to each other.

"Well I just wanted to say hi and, yeah. I'll let you get some sleep now."
"Thanks Beth." Beth nodded and left the room, and Sue followed as she closed the door behind them.