First look

Context: Crowley and Aziraphale are in the Eden. When our demon is basking in the sun on some tree near the wall he notices that they arent alone. He observes the angel from now on.

TW: None
Ship: Aziraphale x Crowley

///////

Crowley's pov;

That day Eden was calm, practicly as always it was calm, it was God's garden for hell's sake! I was laying on wide and big branch, basking in sun in my snake form. I listened to birds and crickets. Adam and Eve were nowhere to be seen so theoretically I could change back to my human form.

I heard humming behind a big bush. "Is that Adam? Or Eve? Wait, but their hut is far from here, what the hell is that?" I thought. I quickly slipped from the tree and turned into my human form. I quietly walked over to the bush and parted the branches only to see a blond angel who was sitting there. His eyes were closed but he wasnt asleep. It was the first time I saw him, I knew there were angels or angel with me but I never saw him.

I wanted to leave when the branch decided that it would not let me live in peace and broke with a bang under my feet. The angel immediately turned his head and looked for the cause of the sound. Luckily in time I turned into a snake and crawled away for a few steps. I sighned and crawled back to the branch form earlier. "That was playing with fire" I thought.

My peace didnt last long, that angel was now sitting on the big wall that surrounds garden, I mean I could ignore him but somehow I wanted so see him. He wasnt far away that i even could see the color of this eyes. Blue. I lost myself In his eyes that day... From then I would watch him when I've got chance.

=Time skip to when they were standing together on the wall and it started to rain=

Still Crowley's pov;

We watched as Adam and Eve left. The clouds were starting to gather up. I felt water droping On us. I looked for shelter but I didn't have to look for a long time, the angel covered me with his wing, I naturally moved closer so as not to get wet. I felt a strange feeling at that moment, a kind of warm feeling.
-What's your name? - I blurted. His face stayed the same, sad Look but with bit of hope.
-Aziraphale. - He said after a minute still looking in the desert in front of us.
-Nice to meet you Aziraphale, call me Crawly. - And thats how it all started.

///

From author: as if someone didn't understand: Crowley before the great flood (Noah's barge) was called Crawly.

QNA: Whats your favorite movie?

Requests are open!