Tickling

Context: Aziraphale and Crowley are in the bookshop, Aziraphale impulsively swears when he drops the books he was carrying, Crowley doesn't let it go.

TW: Mild swearing
Ship: Aziraphale x Crowley

////

Narrator's pov;

It was a quiet noon, Crowley was lying on the couch near Aziraphale's desk, trying to sleep. Aziraphale, on the other hand, was arranging new books on the shelf when a big *Thud* was heard.

-Aw fuck! - The angel hissed. Crowley snapped off the couch and now he was sitting on it with wide eyes.
-What did you just said? - They mumbled.
-What? - Aziraphale asked.
-What did you just said.- They repeated.
-Nothing. - The angel denied.
-You just sweared! - Crowley looked at him with a smirk on his face.
-No I didnt.
-Yes you did! - Aziraphale walked over to a shelf where he put down the books.

Crowley took advantage of the opportunity and quickly ran to the angel, Aziraphale couldn't see anything because Crowley was standing behind him. The demon began to tickle his companion, mainly on the hips and sides of his body.
-AH! HA- CROWLEY! -AHAHA! - He began to giggle. Crowley was on full smiling.
-You did swear! Admit it! - They demanded. Aziraphale tried to run from them but he ended up tripping and laying on couch. Crowley quickly runned to the New place where his angel layed and didnt stop tickling him.
-CROWLEY! STO-STOP! - He laughed.
-No! Until you admit it!
-OKAY! HAH- I DID! SE-SEE? - They finally stopped and Aziraphale tried to catch his breath.
-I didnt knew you were that ticklish. - They admitted.
-Trust me dear, I didnt knew too.

////

QNA: whats your zodiaku sign?

From author: help, I think Im going blind 😭