Overprotective Crowley

Context: Aziraphale cuts his finger by accident, Crowley starts to panic.

TW: Blood
Ship: Aziraphale x Crowley

////

Narrator's pov;

It was a calm afternoon. Crowley was laying lazily on the couch in the back of the bookshop, Aziraphale in the time was in the kitchen, cutting an Apple for both of them.

Crowley wasnt sleeping, he was just resting his eyes.
-Ow! - Aziraphale hissed from the kitchen. Crowley opened their eyes and looked around them, then looked into the room his partner was. They got up and went to check on his Angel. When he came he saw Azira with a paper Towel pressed to his palm and a lot of Blood on the counter.

Crowley was scared of Blood, more he was scared of something happening to his Angel. They froze and the sight.
-Crowley, could you pass me a bandage? Its in that drawer. - He asked while running his hand under cold water. Crowley quickly get the bandage and started to wrap Angel's hand.
-How this happend? Are you gonna be okay? Should I miracle it away? - They were worried, thats true, but if you asked Crowley he wouldnt admit it.
-Im just clumsy, I will be okay you dont need to miracle it away. - He said and looked at Crowley's focused face.
-Are you worried? - He said with a smirk.
-What?! No, of course not, Im a demon, demon's dont worry. - Their face showed a pink color creeping into it. The Angel chuckled softly when Crowley ended his work on the wrapping.

When they finally sat down Crowley murmured "Of course I was worried". He had hope that Azira wouldnt hear it but he heard it. The Angel in response just giggled.
-Oh Crowley, youre stubborn sometimes. - He laughed as Crowley felt embarrasment in his chest.

////

Hello! Im sorry that it was short but Im slowly preparing to going back to school and I dont have much time. I hope you enjoyed it!