Highschool AU

This will be a AU with few parts I think, here you go who is who:

Aziraphale: New student

Crowley: The though, popular guy

Beelzebub (Beelz): Gabriel's partner

Gabriel: The Rich kid

Nina: Just a student, bit cold

Maggie: the happy, bubbly girl

And ofc few others like: Dagon, Uriel, Micheal and more!

(PS dont get fooled by the start, it isnt going to be all fluffy...)

////

Context: Aziraphale joins new school.

TW: Social anxiety
Ship: Aziraphale x Crowley

(They are all 16 yo in this AU)

////

Narrator's pov;

Aziraphale was stressed, new school is going to be hard, even more hard when he was bullied in his previous one. He stood in front of the doors to the building, he pushed them and went inside. A hallway with lockers showed, a lot of people were running or just talking with their friends. Azira felt anxious, like everyone was staring at him but he knew that no one even looked at him. He sighed and went to his locker, he got the key few days earlier. He put his backpack into the locker, picked few books needed for his next class and a book just to read. He looked at his phone where he got classes plan. He quickly spotted that his first class was biology in the other end of the building.

Crowley hated school. They only went to it because of his "friends", even though he knew they were fake, they just befriended him because of his popularity. He sleeply rode his motor to the school, parking on random parking spot. Put on his backpack and went in. He opened his locker when they felt a tap on his shoulder. They turned around to see a girl from his class, he didnt even knew her name.
-Um, Hey, Crowley right? - She stuttered.
-Yeah, what? - They said and closed the locker.
-I was wonderning... Are you free this weekend? - She said and a pink-ish blush spread across her face. Crowley insantly knew that she was asking them out, the truth was that he wasnt inrested in dating anyone yet, they never had a crush before.
-Sorry but I cant. - He said and sighed, that was a lie. Her face fell in dissapointment.
-Oh, I understand... - She said and her eyes got foggy, then she ran away. Crowley felt sorry for her but he really wasnt intrested. He got his phone to check on his first class, biology. He placed his phone back into the pocket and walked to class.

They opened the door and sat in his seat. They got his notebook and looked around the class. Some girls laughed in the corner of the room, Gabriel and Beelz  being Cheese as always, few boys laughing at one's phone. They thought that nothing new but then he spotted a light blond boy sitting next to him, how they didnt saw him earlier? They peeked again, noticing a book on his knees. A new student? Probably. He didnt thought more about it when the Bell rang.

Aziraphale took notes from the lesson, he always did. The scariest part was when the teacher decided that she wanted to do group project.
-Uriel will be paired with Dagon. - the teacher said.
-Micheal will be with Gabriel, Hastur will be with Ligur. - she said again, then looked at Aziraphale.
-Whats your name? - She asked. Azira felt his heart starting to beat faster.
-Aziraphale... - He muttered.
-Aziraphale will be with Crowley. - she said. Who was Crowley? Aziraphale wondered. The Bell rang, The red haired boy turned to him.
-I guess we'll be doing the project together. - they said.
-Youre Crowley?- He mumbled.
-Yeah its me, and your name again?
-Aziraphale.

////

OKAY THIS IS 1ST PART!! DONT WORRY THERE WILL BE MORE, I HAVE A LOT OF IDEAS FOR THIS MINI SERIES