Life doesnt play fair...

Im sorry what youre about to read.

Context: Muriel looks after Aziraphale's bookshop after he has gone to heaven. Crowley arrives one morning with a not-so-good plan to ease his grief...

TW: Suicide
Ship: None

Song inspiration: Nintendo 64 Alex G

////

Muriel's pov;

Since Aziraphale Im taking care of his bookshop. Its cool place with fun vibe and I enjoy being there! Crowley sometimes comes here and we talk a bit. He's really sad about Aziraphale leaving... I hope he will get over It soon, its sad to see him like that. He is usually laying to the couch or looking at the books.

////

I've been taking lots of drugs cause they teach me not to care, yeah I guess this is how you cheat because life doesnt play fair.

////

I was cleaning the dust when Crowley walked in with fex boxes with plants and one small box inside the rest.
-Whats this? - I walked to him and looked at the boxes which they placed on the Coffee table.
-Im gonna visit a Church. - He replied staring at the window. I froze and looked at his face, he was tired.

////

My brother told me that he's gonna kill himself tonight.

////

Crowley got the small box and handed it to me.
-Bentley's Keys. - He explained, I slowly opened the box and saw shiny key. I felt something creeping into my chest. I looked at him with wide eyes. He pointed at the plants.
-Take care of them, dont let them have spots. - He said. I stared at him with shock.
-Take care of the bookshop too okay? - He said and looked at me with pleading eyes. I couldnt say a Word so I simply slowly nodded.

////

With a full bottle of prozac or a shiny kitchen knife.

////

He picked up a plant from the box, a letter was under the pot.
-If Aziraphale ever comes back give it to him. - He said and walked out, leaving me in shock.

I never saw him again after that.

I took care of his plants and Bentley. I promised  it to him. Aziraphale came into the bookshop.
-Muriel? - He asked while looking around. I smiled at him.
-Hello Aziraphale! - I said then remembered about the letter from Crowley, my heart twister.
-Do you know where's Crowley? I cant find him anywhere. - He replied. I looked at the letter on the shelf, I picked it up and handed it to Aziraphale.
-Im sorry. - I said and waited until he read it.

////

He said that when he's dead I can have his nintendo 64 and I could play it all night long sitting on the basement floor.

////

Dear Angel.

While you are gone I cant do anything, I feel pointless. Sometimes I talk with Muriel or Nina and Maggie but thats not the same. I cant live like this, I gave Bentley and my plants to Muriel, I know they're gonna take great care of them. Im going to go to a church, you know, holy water and stuff. Just remember that I love you.

Your demon
Crowley.

I saw a tear running down Aziraphale cheek. He placed his hand on his mouth as his breathing went faster. I heard a sob, then more.
-Im really sorry Aziraphale, I couldnt stop them. - I felt guilty. I could say something to stop him, but I didnt. A lot of tears runned his face, he was in histerical state. Had he a panic attack? I dont know.

I wish Aziraphale didnt leave.

////

Yeah, I said hurt/no comfort. I just felt that I need to write something angsty. Tbh I cried writing this.