Meeting Them

Chapter 5

His eyes showed completely his anger and... wait is that... is that freaking amusement? He's amused why is that? Did i say something amusing?

While I waited for some kind of response i stared to the green eyes that were staring at me also. Till the beast finally spoke.

"My name's Keith Alford, prince of Liberty" he spoke with a smirk.

Every single thought i had dropped at that moment. I'm not in my country, or in my world... I was in Be My Princess world. It took me a while even when i saw that i was older and had some weight loss. I definitely knew those faces. My thoughts were stopped by another voice.

"Well, my lady Andreia my name's Edward Levancois, prince from Charles" said the silvery haired man.

"Oh you can drop the lady just Andreia is fine!" I said smiling, a bit confused still by how i am in this reality.

"Well, Andreia, my name is Roberto Button from Altaria but you can call me Robbie for short" said the cheerful man on my right side taking my hand and kissed it.

'Omg he just kissed my freaking hand... oh no i'm going to blush i can't... control yourself!' I thought and calmed down.

"I can't possibly call you that since i don't even know you that well so i'm calling you prince Roberto" i said after i've calmed down.

"At least you know your place, my name's Joshua Lieben, prince from Dresvan kingdom" said the purple haired man.

"I'm prince Wilfred Spencer from Philip, and you don't need to listen to those two ok?" The blondie said gesturing to Keith and Joshua, giving me another one of those prize winning smiles and kissing the back of my hand.

'I'm going to die if this continues' i thought

"I guess i'm the last one" the younger said.

"Well last but not least!" I said giving a playful smile.

He smiled for the first time and tried to contain his laughter, failing.

"Hahaha, My name's Glenn Casiraghi, prince of Oriens nice to meet you!"

"Well nice to meet you all too!" I said with my first real smile.

When i looked over to them they were all staring wide eyed.

"What? Why are you staring at me like that?" I asked feeling unsure because i didn't like people staring at me.

When they were ready to start talking there was a knock at the door...

A/N: Well hope you liked it. I know it sucked a bit but i will do better next time. If you sometimes feel like you know some parts from somewhere it's because some fanfictions give me ideas for this book. Please vote so i can know if you're liking or not.
Bye bye!