At Dinner

Chapter 16

I think i lost the control of my own body Oh God! HELP PLEASE!

When we were almost touching the door bursted open revealing the rest of the princes still drenched from my little atack.

(Õ.Õ) Their faces

Me and Keith were still in the same position blushing like crazy.

"Are we interrupting something?" Will asked with pink covering his cheeks as well.

Keith seemed to wake up from a dream and still held me because of the game.

"N-no n-nothing!" I said stuttering out of embarrassment.

"Well the game's over i caught her." He said as a matter-of-fact.

Luke, Keith's butler came to call us for dinner so we went.

Keith's POV~

What the actual HELL just happened? It was like my body didn't act like i was commanding him to.

And she didn't do anything either it was like her body was frozen and didn't move.

I don't know what is happening but i don't like it!

Andy's POV~

We sat at the gigantic table. I was beside Roberto (on my left) and Joshua (on my right). Keith was at the head of the table and the other two across from me.

"What's dinner?" I asked because i was starving we didn't ate lunch because of the game.

"I don't know Andy, but i'm starving!" Robbie said voicing my thoughts.

"Yeah me too Robbie!" I said not paying attention on what i was saying.

When i looked up i saw every one looking at me with wide eyes

"What did i say something i shouldn't?" I asked afraid that i offended them in some way.

"No! Of course not! It's just that you finally called me by my nickname!" He said truly happy

"I-i didn't notice!" I said a bit shy

"Why you're shy now princess?" Ed asked me sounding truly confused.

"W-what? But i am shy! You didn't even noticed right?" I said

"Shy? You? Impossible!" Keith said not believing in me.

"Remember when i first saw you on my room?" I asked

"Yes" They nodded

"I didn't talk did i?"

"Oh! I remember! You didn't say a thing and you were looking everywhere! You looked like a lost puppy!" Joshua said remembering my first day in this world.

"Yes... wait lost puppy?" I asked because he called me something cute.

"Y-yeah" he said with a little blush. I giggled because it was too cute!

"W-what are you laughing at?" He asked sounding a bit mad but more embarrassed than mad.

"N-nothing i just thought you were cute blushing!" I said rapidly and then the words i said began to sink in.

Oh crap...

"..."

Dinner came in at the right time! Yesss! I'm starving!

"OMG! Bacalhau a bras my favourite!" (It's a Portuguese dish) I said excitedly.

"Gostas deste prato Andy?" ("Do you like this dish Andy?") Wilfred asked in portuguese.