Hard Preparations

Chapter 6

When they where to start talking there was a knock at the door...

It opend slowly and showed 3 maids that asked if the princes could get out to prepare me for a ball.

O_O

"Ball, what ball?" I asked because i was completely lost.

Keith tried to contain his laughter at my face while i glared at him.

"Oh, oh, oh Andy can you come to the ball with me?" Roberto asked really excited almost with his body all over me.

I pushed him back to be able to breath and answer him.

"Prince Roberto you nearly know me and are asking me to come to the ball with you? I don't even know why I'm going." I said, wondering why I am going to the ball.

Keith snickered. "Well Roberto it seems that you're going alone to the ball like always!" He said in a mocking tone.

At that moment something snaped inside me.

"Oh but if you insist that much and with those puppy dog eyes i can't say no right?" I said with a warm smile and sending a little grin to Keith.

They went to the door and i was quite frightened because of the maids and what they were going to do with me.

They put me in a red dress and then put the make up on.

I didn't had time to look at the mirror when there was a knock on the door opening right after.

Roberto stood at the entrance with his mouth hang opened looking me up and down.

"What?" I said a little unsure because i tought that i wasn't fit to be his escort.

"Wha- you look amazingly gorgeous that's all" he said astonished while rotating me so i was facing the mirror.

I opened my mouth in shock. That girl in the mirror wasn't me... well... she looked like me but skinner and whith some curves.
DAMN... I was HOT!

I walked to the bed and opened the box with the shoes... or rather... Freaking.High.Heels. They were so high that i reached Roberto's neck (i reached a little above his shoulder without the heels). I can't walk on those... i will fall i've never walked on heels.

Like he sensed my nervousness he, reassuringly, said:

"Don't worry i will be there you won't fall ok? I promiss!"

Well i put on the heels and looked at the jewelry. I gasped and took it.

"I can't use this it's too expensive!" I said admiring the pieces.

"Hey it's once in a life time right? Here let me help" Roberto kindly put the necklace and the hearings on me.

I tought 'YOLO' and put the ring and the bracelet.

I looked at the mirror and saw a stunning girl looking at me.

I was speechless.

"Time for the ball! I can't wait for them to see you!" Said Roberto while grinning and taking my hand out of the room.

A/B: woof i'm tired hope you liked this chapter! The fotos are from google and i made the collage. See you next chapter! Bye bye