The Ball

Chapter 7

"Time for the ball i can't wait for them to see you!" Said Roberto while grinning and taking my hand out of the room.

We approached a big white door (Like if something in this castle wasn't big! huh...).

We waited for i don't know what and then i heard:

"And next we have our Prince Roberto with his beautiful escort!"

Heh.. funny i tought he said Roberto but i'm not beautiful...

"C'mon it's our turn" Roberto said catching on my nervousness.

The big door opened and i almost let my mouth fall from admiration.

The ball room was big and shiny like the sun was there, present, in the party (like the photo). The room had various colors but amongst them the colour red shone the most. (Heh my fav colour!)

Roberto guided me trough the long staircase (these stairs were behind the photo like the photo was took by me)and, i finally saw the other princes and i swear i would kill to take a picture of them now.

They were stunned, shock evident on their faces. I almost laughed out loud but remembered were i was and i didn't want to embarrass Roberto nor the other princes so i controlled myself.

Where were they looking? At ME? I'm that stunning? Gosh stop staring! I'm getting embarrassed! I know let me cough.

*Cough, cough*

It was like they woke up from a dream or something haha really funny.

Will took my hand and kissed it's back, at that i blushed a slight tone of pink barely noticeable because of the make up.

"Well let me say Andreia you're just stunning i would never figure out it was you if it wasn't Roberto by your side!" Said Will making my blush a little more pinkish than it already was.

"Oh don't say that people may think it's true!" I joked. They laughed minus Keith and Joshua they had bored faces like the didn't want to be here.

"It's true my little Andy, you're stunning like i had said earlier!" Roberto said using my nickname.

"Wait... why are you calling me by my nickname?" I asked making a little frown.

"Oh Andreia don't worry he has nicknames for everyone of us, it's like he considers you has his friend, you're lucky by being a normal one" explained Ed

"Like Keithester for example or Glenny poh" said Robbie laughing a bit at the nicknames.

That was it i laughed too because Keithster? Really? Hahahaaahaha

"Ok, i actually like that nickname my friends call me that so feel free!" I said smiling and recovering from my fit of laughter.

"Yey Andy is my friend" Robbie said grinning like a little kid on Christmas day.

"Wow calm down we're just acquaintances ok?" I said as a matter-of-fact way.

"Own ok!" Robbie said winning a bit.

Then they were called to dance with the guests so they took of.

I took the chance to go to the wine table always thinking that i was about to fall because of the heels i have never worn heels till then my mom didn't have any so i couldn't practice. I wanted to see if they had rosé wine and... they HAD!

Unfortunately, when i was going to pick a glass from the table, someone tapped on my shoulder requiring my attention.

When i turned i was hoping anyone but him. He was...

A/N: I'm going to stop right here i wrote more than i was expecting honestly! See you next chap. Bye bye