My Cheerleader Crush!

How did we get here?! How was this even possible!, how is this possible?! I lend back in my chair was our teacher Mr. Goodwin explain about our English project. I kept looking at my phone hoping he would explain what was happening! I sighed taking a deep breathe trying to collect my thoughts just as HE walked him. "Ah Mr. Bright! How nice of you to join us" Sneered Mr. Goodwin as he looked up from his book that he was reading out loud from. Len just rolled his eyes taking his seat next to mines. I hated him for doing this to me, my heart was breaking and he seem not to care. He caught me staring at him which caused me to narrow my eyes instead of smile like i usually do. He looked taken aback by this but smiled never the less. "You know that it's wrong" He whispered as he played with the ends of my dark hair; I brushed him off as I rolled my eyes. "And your deeds aren't any better Len" I replied coldly as i turned to face him. How is it that I loved this stuck up guy? I gave him the best 3 years of my life and here I am with a broken heart and a text meassge saying 'I'm sorry' attacked to a video of Len and some dinky red head making out in the stairwell! But I was no better. I use to be such a saint! Such a good girl. I had smarts, beauty and even some of the football and soccer players at my door step begging to go out on a date with me! It sounds cocky I know and I'm not like that at all, I'm a sweet person. (At times)

"Yumi" He whispered as he passed me a note that was folded up at least 4 times. I glanced at the ripped up piece of loose leaf paper and took it not caring what it said. I opened it and glanced at it shurgging, then I looked at it again. In big bold black letters read:

I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!, I KNOW WHO YOU LIKE!, YOU HAVE DIRTY LITTLE SECERTS JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE. YOU L-E-S-B-A-I-N! AND EVERYONE WILL KNOW ABOUT YOUR CHEERLEADER CRUSH!

I felt my heart stop and my stomach drop all at the same time. I felt the color drain from my face as I looked at Len who looked pleased with my reaction, he knew? How could he have knew? I looked back at the sheet of paper, it taunted me. I gulpped as I wrote down. :

How Do You Know?

And handed it back to him who took and smiled as he wrote something down on the paper, his hand moved quickly but swiftly across the page. He handed it back to me, my hands were shaking uncontorlablely as I open the note reading slowly as my eyes grow wider and wider by each word.

I seen it with my own eyes, next time dont pick the girls locker room for your HOT mack out session with Yuki ;)

I looked back at him unable to think striaght as I wrote down in a rushful handwriting.

HOW!?

He smiled just as the bell rung, we both stood up and walked out the class as he lend over my shoulder brushing my hair back away from my ear as he whispered in his smooth voice. "From the lockers" With that he walked away leaving in shock.

*****

Yuki cane running up behide me after everyone left the locker room to go home. "Hey Yum Yum" Yuki teased as she kissed my neck which maded me shiver in a good way. I turned around to face her. Yuki was beautiful with her short brown hair that stop just above her neck, in a way it cups her face and highlights her pretty grey eyes that shine when she laughs and foggs when she's upset. She smiled as she lend down a bit to kiss me on my forhead as she cupped my face. I couldn't look at her right now with Len beating me in the back of my mind. "What's wrong?" She asked as she pulled me into a hug that I couldn't escape from. "Len found out" I muttered as I looked up at her. She looked a bit upset as she looked down at me. Then she did the one thing I couldn't help but kiss. she bit her bottom lip as she put a little bit of pressure of my waist. Next thing I know I was kissing her deeply grabbing on her firm 34 C breast as I pinned her against one of the lockers. She kissed me back as she pushed me back againsted another locker as she hitched up my leg on her waist. Slowly we broke apart from our intense body thrashing kiss. Yuki started to kiss me on my neck causing me to moan a bit. "Yuk what are we going to do?" I whispered as she looked at me, and for the first time she looked serious. "Do anything to keep he quiet, besides I think he likes you and itching for a 3some" She giggled as she kissed me one last time before walking away switching her butt as she walked out. Her shorts were beyond short but I loved it anyone. I sighed as I grabbed my gym bag and headed home. This isn't want I wanted. Is it too much to ask for a normal relationship without being judge? If so WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME!

~~!! This is my 1st lesbian/Bisexual story for some reason I had a feeling i needed to write this story, BTW they kind of look like anime peoples XD I just love the way they look and I was looking at pictures and I found this one for the cover and I was like "I HAVES AN IDEA!" and BOOM! here is MY Cheerleader Crush XD -- MAwh! Night guys I have to get ready for Mother's Day ..Thanks for reading! PLease COMMENT! VOTE AND WHAT NOT! I NEED YOUR FEED BACK ON THIS PEOPLE DONT LEAVE ME HANGING! ~~!!