Starwberries and Creme

~~!! Hey-o ^^ well I think it's a good story so far what do you think? Well since I feel alone on this, here's Chapter 2! ~~!!

BEWARE OF NOSE BLEEDS!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

I walked home trying to come up with a plan to for this lovely little problem on my hands. I didn't bother putting my uniform back on so I felt in my gym clothes. Boy I wish I didn't do that! My shorts were shorter than I perfer but Yuki made me get these instead of my normal pants. They were a sky blue with white letters that said Yum Yum across the butt. Yeah we kind of got ours customize. I felt like my butt was hannging out everytime I walked it was even worst when I had to run. As for my top it was a simple white tank top with a our school mascot on the fornt. The Blue Tigers, the claw of the tiger just clawed away at the word Tiger Pride which rest at the bottom of the shirt. I sighed as I crossed a few streets, a few cars honked at me. "PEVERTS!"  I yelled at a few of them who were shouting "Hey Sexy come over here" I felt my stomach turn.

 Good thing I was only a few blocks away from my apartment complex. My family isn't rich but we're not poor. Dead middle. I heard a car pull up besides me with Hollywood Undead blasting through their speakers as it played my favortie song No. 5. "Hey You!" called one of the guys who I guess was the owner of the coolest car I ever seen! It was an all black  1970 Chevelle SS with a double pin strip on the hood of the car, one of my dream cars! I turned around to see the cutest guy I ever seen. He had shaggy black hair that fell over his grey eyes that reminded me of Yuki's. He had full lips that looked extremly kissable from where I was standing. I rised my eye brow at the kid. Well man, he seem about 25 the least with his cute little goatee. I bit my lip as the car came to a complete stop and the guy out of the car. Mom always told me to never talk to strangers while I always told her never to sleep with them. I guess we both have something to work out.

 "So Yum Yum is it?" He asked as he folded his arm across his chest which caused his biscips to rip speically in that V necked shirt of his. I couldn't help but look him up and down as I thought to myself 'Yuki wouldn't mind if I had this toy to myself' Yes me and Yuki share boy toys, why because it's just a better deal. Why would you sleep with just one when you can have two! I looked at him a bit confused. "Excuse me?" I said softly. He smiled as he tugged on my gym bag which caused me to be pulled closer to him. Now that I was close enough He looked so famliar, who was he again. "You member me?" He asked in a husky voice that caught me off gaurd. I shook my head no as I stared at his lips with started to move and form words that make sounds. I got caught up in the momment, I pushed myself up closer to him so my breast were closer to his chest as I smashed my lips into his, he looked shocked by this but soon relaxed into the sweet kiss. What most people don't know about me is that i'm a secert slut/ whore. I pushed him back on his car, as he fell back I started making out with him as his hands found my ass that was now sticking up in the air.

After a few more seconds I pulled back pushing my hair behide my ear as a large grin spread across his face that matched mines. "Hi Owen" I whispered in his ear, I made sure my voice was laced with suduction. He smiled as he kissed me again, this one didnt last to long as the sound of someone clearing their throat stop us. My older brother Jake was home for the first time in years! I quickly got up and jumpped on him. "Jakey-kines!!!!" I cheered as he held me close to him as my legs wrapped around his torso. "Yes Yumi now care to explain why you were making out with Owen on the hood of his car infornt of our house" He put me down as he went into father mode. Since dad left all thoses years ago Jake has been the one taking care of me while mom did what ever it took to have dinner on the table. We never asked and she never told. "Umm" I drew a blank as i started to blush. Owen was still laying on his car with his elbows holding him up. "Lighting up Jake we been away for how long? Owen said with a small laugh as my brother relaxed and pintched my arm. "Next time inside the car" He growled and We laughed.

*****

After dinner I started getting ready for bed, just as I got out of the shower I heard Yuki moving around in my bed. I sighed as i walked up behide her and whispered "BOO" in her ear. Which caused her to jump and turn around and attack me to the floor. "Yuki get off of me" I pled as she sat on my stomach with a hurt kind of playful expression on her face. "Say sorry or else" She warn with a lustful glare which really made me what to figure out what " Or else" ment. I looked at her with a small smile on my face. "No" I said with a silly face. She smiled and lifted up my towel and slipped one of her fingers into my vag which caught me off gaurd with a moan that shoot up in my throat. "Yuki" I moaned as I tried but fail to push her off, she smiled at my furitless attemps. "Say sorry" she pushed deeper which caused me to moan a bit louder. My biggest worry was Jake walking in on this. "No" I yelled as I tried but failed once more to push her off.

 She stood up and pulled me by my ankels towards my bed. My room was bulit pretty darn weird! I was this den like area in my room so is it's a two story room. I got up and pushed her down onto the bed and started to kiss her on her neck whiched caused her to moan. Oh How I LOVE her moans! I reached for one of our toys and placed it inside of her, she wiggled a bit then started to moan again, but louder! I smiled as I kept kissing her neck as I slowly made my way down to her breasts, devouring each in my mouth as she moaned even louder. Then she pulled me under her as she kissed all over my stomach all the way down my thigh to my lady place. I moaned in delight as she countied. I guess I was pretty darn on loud because Jake came pounding on my door. "YUMI WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING IN THER?!" He yelled as he bangged on my door. Yuki didn't seem to mind because she kept going, pleasing my body like she always does. I was stuck between lust and worry and I guess Yuki realize that because she quickly got up wiping her mouth with the back of her hand and gave me a quick kiss before hopping out of the window just as my brother busted open my door. I groaned as I seen my door off it's henges. "I'll fix that later what was going on in here?" He looked around for a moment seeing no one her walked out my room. I hate how we have to sneak around like this, but it's more fun like this.

My phone went off to see Yuki's name and a text I couldnt help but smile as I read the text over and over again.

That was fun we must do it again!!

 P.S Now I know why i named you Yum Yum! Someone taste like Starwberries and Creme!

**~~Yuki Boo

I laughed and fell back on the bed soon after I drifted off to sleep with a large smile across my face.

~~!!! HEYY Well Chp. 2 is a something else as usual please Vote and Comment and Fan!!! <3 Love you guys!!~~!!