What Are We?

Brook's P.O.V

Having Jade as a roommate is pretty...bad. I mean it's hell! REAL HELL! I feel like one day I'm just going to walk up to her and tackle her to the floor and shove my tongue down her throat! Is that wrong to say? Maybe so but I'm striaght for christ sakes! I've been in bunch of relationships with guys fell in love once and that's it. So what's so speaical about Jade?

I sat across the table from her as we sat and ate dinner. She made pasta tonight and was surpping away her noodles. Aww she has sauce on her cheek. Wait that's not cute! "Jade" I said as I pointed to my cheek. She rised an eyebrow to my gesture. Sighing I got up and walked around the table with a napkin and wiped her cheek. God it was so soft, and thoses eyes big glassy grey eyes but they had a hint of blue and a little of purple around her pupil.

Tilting her head she stared up at me as I stroked her cheek with my bare hands. I had't realize I've been doing this. "Brookie I think it's all gone" She giggled and touched my hand. I felt my hand tingled like the rest of my body. "As for the rest of the evening. Let's go party!" She shouted as she jumped from her chair nearly bumping into my head. "Jeez watch out with that big doom of yours" I sneered as I walked away. I didn't mean to but she came running and jumping on my back.

"BROOKIE!!!!!! PLEASE CAN WE GO OUT!!!??" She was screaming it! Oh God I just wanted to wack her in the face! Groaning I drop her on my bed. She smiled as she crossed her legs as she watched me. "Soo? Can we?" She asked again a more calmer tone. "Sure why not" I said as Jade jumpped on me before leaving a small kiss on my cheek as a sign of thanks. Damn it all.

an Hour later..

"OH MY GOODNESS!!:" Jade yelled as she entered my room. I started changing into a plain white dress. "What?" I turned around as she narrowed her eyes. "That dress is way to..." She grab of scissors off the dresser and started cutting my dress which was at my knees to my thigh and makes stylish holes on the back. "Better" She smiles as she slaps my ass. I glanced over at her as she walked away. She was wearing a short red dress with a pair of black pumps. It made her legs look more longer and toned.

Okay it's okay to think a girl if pretty so it's normal okay. I grab my flat iron and curled the ends of my hair doing the flippy thing with my bangs. I added a bit of makeup the basic eyeliner masscara and a bit of blush. Jade came back in my room with her camara and started taking pictures of me. "Hey ! No fair I'm not done!" I yelled as she posed next to me, she made a pouty face and I did the same as the flash went off taking the picture. We spent atleast 30 mintues taking pictures different poses each a bit cuter or sexier than the last.

"Cabs are here!" Jade yelled as she lend out the window waving to the cab driver. "Ew you sound like Pauly D. from the shore" I faked gaged as she playfully elbowed me. "Shut up he's hot and his hair is bullet proof!" She giggled and grabbed out jackets as I grab out bags and the house key and walked down the stairs giggling.

We arrived at the club Vixen, the line as about two to three blocks long! I groaned but Jade just bouched on her heels and walked striaght towards the bouncher. I followed her a few girls shot daggers at us as we were let in. "Thanks Barry!" Jade shouted as she hugged the bouncher and walked inside. "Hi" I said as I walked passed he smiled and let me inside. I could hear the people in line compalining and groaning. Oh well you need connetions in this town. The music was blasting and everyone was dancing and drinking.

Jade put our coats in coat check and walked towards the bar where she lend over to hug the bartender. "Dave!!" I shouted as I rushed over to hug him aswell. "Hey girlys what can I get you?" Dave asked as he tossed a towel over his shoulder. Dave was an old roommate of my brother Aron when they went to school; Dave is cute for his status I guess you can say.

He was tall like 6feet and a couple inches, he had short spikey blue hair as bright green eyes that never stop smiling. "What's your special?" I asked as we took a seat on the stool. "Umm...everything?" He said in a duh tone; I playfully slapped his arm as he lend forward. "Well how about cosmo or something? Bloodymary? Umm hurrican?" He named a few drinks as we sat there. "Two hurricans, 3 shots of techlia, 4 shots of henny and 6 shots of abuslote vodka!" Jade yelled over the music, we both stared at her, while she sheepishly smile. "Okay" Dave went to go make out drinks. "Live a little" Jade placed her hand on my exposed knee. I smiled as our drinks came. "To a dead liver" Dave laughed as we dunk our drinks. By the time we got down to the shots we both were drunk and laughing. A few guys bought us shots and we danced with them. Honestly the whole night was fussy and a blur, but fun never the less.

We danced the night away, we danced to every song the Dj played! I never had so much phone in my life! We even fist pumped with a few itaian guys who were glad to have us around. I swear I need to do this more offented. "Jade!" I yelled over the music as she danced to Jefree Star Bitch Please. "Huh?" She yelled back as she step side to side with her drink spining around and yelling "Whoo!!" I laughed and Grabbed her waist and pull her towards the bathroom as she yelled she had to pee and what not.

Entering the bathroom we used the restrooms and washed our hands. I took two steps and fell out of nowere! Jade laughed and fell next to me. I hugged her as we sat on the dirty bathroom floor laughing. "I love you" I slurred as we laughed, she smiled "I love me too!" She shouted as she tossed her hands up and laughed. "I mean I love you too sexy pants"

She slurred as she kissed my cheek. I paused and turned her face to me and kissed her, it was deep suttle kiss. I gaspped as I pulled away. Jade kept her eyes closed breathing deeply as she smiled. "Why you stop?" She asked as she turned and peck my lips, I was stun and she kissed me this time, her lips were soft and taste like watermelon. I guess it was her watermelon lip gloss but it still taste sweet, her tongue demanded entry that I allowed. We kissed right there on the bathroom floor by the door. I guess this makes me? Bicurious at this point. Running my fingers through her striaght hair softly tugging the ends as I deeped the kiss which she quickly domantied. Breaking apart She smiled and hugged me.

"Your such a good friend" Jade slurred up again as she stood up and walked out into the maddness of the club leaving me with my thoughts. Do I just want to be friends? Or something more? I don't have the answers but I'm willing to test the waters and see where it goes. I walked and seen her on someone's lap laughing with a group of guys and girls. I walked over and joined in with the laugh. I guess this has to wait.

~~!! Hey! Sorry for not uploading but I lost my muse then found something almost as good as my muse! Anyway I finally getting to the second plot of this story! So don't go thinking oh Brook and Jade are going to be togther or that Jade is just using her or something. I has plans! mhm plans for Forbidden kiss! Now you will see why it's called Forbidden kiss :D I did good? Lets me know! Comment Vote and give me fudge! Mhm *nods* Well I just finished up with the hurrican in NewYork if someone you know that we had a hurrican and what not. In all honestly it was a true dud I was hoping for something more jazzy but all we got was an over grown thurnderstom! Ugh I better get my zombies after all this! *mawh* Love you Fannies!

Love- DoeyYumiRose..