Shall We Dance (Non StoryLine CHappie!)

Forbidden Kisses Short !

~!! I wanted to upload some stuff that I did mention but never wrote! So here's the missing chapter for Andrew's school dance! :D Enjoy..~!!

Shall We Dance

Andrew's P.O.V

I was nervous beyond compare! My hands were shaking as I walked up the stairs to Brook and Jade's apartment. I been here countless time but now it was just mind bottling! The bright yellow doors was slightly ajar when I knocked; Brook was fixing Jade's hair which was curled and tossed on her head. Her dress matched my tex prefectly. I smiled as I cleared my throat. "Ladies" I said out loud for the hundredth time in my head. Jade smiled as she walked over to me; Her dress was up to her knees and fitted tightly around the bust line. "Andrew!!" She yelled as she throw her arms around me squeezing me pretty damn tightly! "Wow you look soo sexy" She poked my belly which caused me to laugh. One thing I like about Jade is how blunt she is with everything and everyone. "We should go the limo's downstairs" I spoke up trying to be a 'man' about it. Outside the moon was just rising and the sun was setting. The sky created such a beautiful background. "Andy" Jade stopped for a second causing me to stop as well. "I thought you had green eyes. Why are your eyes light grey almost blueish?" She poked my side causing me to sight. "I wear contacts, and they didn't have my eye color so I went green" I stuck my tongue at her as reached out and bit it. "Hey! You bite my tongue" I narrowed my eyes at her as she skipped towards the limo, her short dress rising and falling with every step.

We road around for a bit Jade and I kept sticking our heads out of the window and screaming random crap at the local stand by people. I never felt so happy before until this wingnut appeared! "I wish your school wasn't so uptight" Jade pouted as she walked in with my, her arm looped in mines. We're not allowed to drink during or before the dance, which blows since I'm never sober at school. Jade was stunning under the lights, our school theme was The Last Night in Paris, everything that Paris stood for was in the walls of this hotel! Jade moved around dancing a bit as she walked. A few people whispered about us as I grabbed her hand and ran to the danc floor. My new favortive song was on Dress up to Undress by Breathe Carolina. Jade kept spinning around and shaking her hips and grinding against me, which the teachers shot me looks for. I didn't care I was done with high school, all of the bullies and hateful teachers and Miss. Kendel. I looked up to see the blonde teacher walking around, her dress was cut low into a V shape. Her ass was perfectly round. "ANDY!!" Jade screamed over the music to get my attention.

"Yeah" I shouted back she pointed to the where the bathroom was and I nodded my head. She had to pee or fix her make up? Oh well. I wonder around not looking for anyone really until Bayson the King of the high school blocked my way of the punch bowl. "Andrew right?" He spoke his voice was almost scary, not anymore. "Yeah?" I was unsure of what he wanted. "You tapped that?" He ask pointing to Jade who was walking towards me with a big smile. "Um?" I wasn't sure how to answer that. Should I lie or ..Jade jumped on me knocking my train of thought towards the fake stars dangling above us. "Andy! I have an idea since this place blows" She caught my attention by unbuttoning the top part of my tux. "We should get out of here." She said looking at me then at Bayson was still standing there, a smug look on his face. "Oh, Hi I'm Jade." She extending her hand to him as he shook it. Bayson is an ass of all ass. He shamelessy stared at Jade's breast. "Well it's nice meeting you. But me and Andy here are going to go back to his place and" She bite her bottom lip instead of finishing her thought. Bayson patted my shoulder and chuckled a bit. Jade kissed my neck and grabbed my head leading us away from him. "What the hell?!" I kind of yelled as we walked out of the dance towards the picture booth. "Pictures then we go get drunk" Jade giggled as she posed her cheeks blew up as she place her hand on my shoulder. I stuck my tongue out as the camra flashed. The next pose was of me bending Jade over, she covered her mouth as if she was caught in the act. It was the funniest thing once we fell. Me on top of course. Jade blushed as I closed the space in just as the flash went off. Next thing I knew I was kissing her, her lips were so soft and taste just like starwberries. I storked her thigh as she moaned softly. "Let's get out of here" I spoke in a husky voice, she shuttered a bit but nodded. Grabbing the strip of pictures we headed towards the limo towards my house, to my room , to my bed.

And the rest was sweet perfect blissful amazing sudctive history..

~~!! AWWWS!!! :D So This was the prom you guys missed!! I got lazy pretty quickly! Working on one more short then the real chapter!! If you don't remember go back it check it out! cOME ONE PEOPLE!! LOVE YOU GUYS FOR STICKING THIS OUT WITH ME ! YOU BEAUTIFUL PERFECT SEXY PEOPLE!! Picture of Andrew on the side!!

VOTE

COMMENT

FAN

LIVE

LOVE

DANCE Till Dawn.