Just Being Silly

Just Being Silly

Me and Brook got close but not super gay close. Just friends. "JADE WHAT THE HELL WHY IS THERE WHIP CREAM ALL OVER THE PLACE" Brook yelled as she open the door to out apartment. I had to laugh because Andrew's face was filled with fear as we hid in the shower with cans of spray cheese. Well Me and Andrew got into if a while ago...

(10 mintues ago)

"I think it's better if a girl just says slut instead of just playing around with a guy's emotions" Andrew pointed to his heart with a slice of peach as he went on a rant on females and the errors of our ways. "WELL If the guy seen her with two or three other guys within that week he should have never went and asked her out" I stated as I popped a whip cream covered strawberry in my mouth. Andrew rolled his eyes as he throw a gummy bear at me.

"She's still a hoe"

"No she's a worker! She's trying to make a better life for herself so if tricking guys is the only thing she good at then she gonna go and trick some guys" I stuck my tongue at him. Instead of giving me answer he simply looked at him and grab a grape and through it into my shirt which landed in my bra. "Your an ass" I muttered as I took the grape out. "Yeah whatever. Listen you still coming to my school dance with me?" He asked as he stared at me, his green eyes slightly narrowing as if I was going to say no. "Yeah I'm going but I'm getting wasted before I step foot in your school" I pointed my slice of mango at him.

We were sitting on the floor with so much fruit from his grandmother's garden and store bought crap. I wanted to pig out while he wanted something healthy. Health nut. "I was wondering" Andrew cleared his throat. I only glanced at him as I laid my head on the couch. "Why don't you have a boyfriend" He asked as lend towards him. I guess in his way of asking me to kiss him. How can I do this? "I'm gay that's way" I smiled as he made a face. "Gay Gay? Or Gay Gay Gay?" I stared at him completely confused. Like that makes anything sense that's like saying Bo Bo Bo Bo Bo, which is my favortive show by the way. Nose hair action. I giggled absentmindly as I thought about the show. "What's so funny?" He asked as stared at me. "Bo Bo Bo Bo" Was all I could say before I bust into laughter. He simple snorted. "Adventure time is way better." Oh HElL NO! I stood up and poked his forehead. "TAKE THAT BACK YOU KNOW DAMN HELL THAT BO BO BO IS WAY BETTER!" I yelled just as he got up. "NO I WILL NOT! BECAUSE YOU KNOW WHAT TIME IT IS?" He yelled in my face. The only thing that came to mind was. I scooped some whip cream into my hand and slap Andrew with it. "WHIP CREAM TIME!" And from there we were throwing whip cream at each other.

We had out hands over each other's mouth as the bathroom door open and the shower curtain flung open and we sprayed who ever with cheese. Brook was a hot cheese mess. "UGH! You guys are so imature" Yelled Brook as she throw something on us. It was warm and stick, it taste? Oh Carmel Great.

"We're just being silly"

~!! Short chapter because I need to upload something! Well I will say it sucks and i really don't care. (I really do :o) Umm Don't forget to read Alpha Omega and Snowflakes and comment and vote there!!

I really don't do this but my darling friend Jazzyphea is having some issue with her writing. Mostly in the read and vote section!! Soo! I say go read her story The Heart Breakers! To lazy to go look for it. It's in my libray and recent votes and somewhere else O.o Anyways! Love her work and hopefully you will to!

I'm working on a horror story too. It's called I did it because I love you! Super creeper!! Anyways Vote and Comment And keep telling your friends about this story!! :) Love - YumiRose