New New NEW

New New NEW...

Yumi's P.O.V

After that fearful night there were many more like it. But sometimes there was more and more men even a few women. I've cried alot since them but the money they left me gave me an idea. I had enough to get the fuck up out of here and live on my own for a few monthes and get a car and a whole lot more!

A small smile appeared on my face as I hurried off my bed and into my dresser and started packing all my clothes in duffle bags and tossed them to the side. I really needed to get a move on. I spent a few hours packing. By the time I was done the sun was going down and I had to leave before Yuki and whoever arrived.

In a quick pace I grab my bags and place them in Jake's pickup truck and quickly started the car and ran back inside to leave a note to Owen and his uncle.

Dear Papa Owen and Uncle Inu! <3

Thanks for everything but I must go! Well yeah you know me I'm a free bird and all that hippy jazz.

Love you guys with all my heart. . .

Yumi Willison <3

I left the note on the counter and ran outside and pulled off into the night. I was smiling really smiling as I turned onto the highway and kept driving for hours and hours. This is what I need not anyone else. My phone went off on the passager side. I glanced at it only for a second before reaching over to grab it with my eyes still on the road. I answered it.

"Hello?" I answered.

"OMG where are you!" Whined Len on the other end of the phone.

"On the road I'm not turning around" I said sturnly as I made a left on an exit.

"I uderstand but love you could have called!" He yelled into my ear.

"Well..I'm talking to you know right?" I countered with a small smile as I drove down the road, a large blue sign showing whats head peared into my sight. An Best Western, Micky Ds, Buger Kings and an IHop. Okay I can rest up here.

"Yeah but still" He sighed, I could hear him bitting his nails.

"Stop biting your nails! And I have to go, love you and Owen so much." I crocked out as I hung up and turned onto the exit. Everything was going to be okay. I parked in thr Best Western and made my way inside and stop at the front desk. A women with neat blonde hair was typing away on the computer.

"Excuse me" I said as I cleared my throat.

"Yes how can I help you?" She asked as she looked up at me with a small smile.

"A room for two nights please" I smiled back as she typed on her keyboard.

"Cash or?" I cut her off quickly. "Cash ma'ma" She nodded "That's comes to a total of 124." I handed her the money and she handed me a key to room 3.

----- @-----@----@----@---@---@----@--------------@----------------

I sat on my bed and tried to come up with a plan for my life. Hmm.. I'll check out this town in the morning because I'm beyond sleepy. Falling back on the bed I grab the ends of my pillow and fell asleep in pure bliss.

~~~Next Day ~~

I awoken to the sound of screams from the room next door. Okay this bitch really needed to shut up. I banged on the wall to make them shut up. And they did! YAY I'm going back to sleep. Wait no I can't. I pulled myself off the bed and walked it to the bathroom and showered and brushed my teeth. I came back into the room in a robe and a towel wrapped around my hair as I looked through my bag for a pair of sweat pants and a tank top. Who needs a bra? Me!! But I'm to lazy to put one on. There was a knock on my door. Opening to see the bellhop guy who looked nervous as ever. He smiled lightly as I dried my hair. "Yes?" I asked as I lend againt the door. He wiped his hands on his black slacks. "Um. Good morning madam. I'm John and I'm here to um." He looked like he was going to exploed or something. I blinked a few times. "Dude spit it out" I kind of yelled which caused him to jump. "I'm here to tell you the offers of the hotel" He finished in a rush. I simply nodded my head as I stared at him. He looked about 16, his hair was black and tossed over his bright green eyes. He was cute with his dimples. "Crap" He muttered as he looked down. "Sorry your just really hot and I can't talk around girls" He shurged which made me giggle. He's so geek skeek. "Well I'm about to get out of here and head over to the IHop down the road care to join me?" I asked as I walked back into the room to grab my converse and my key card and wallet and walk out of the room again.

He followed me right out the hotel and into my car. "Nice truck" He said as he rubbed the dashboard. "What's your name?" I asked as I pulled onto the road. "Andrew" He smiled showing off his dimples. "How about you?" Andrew asked as I pulled into IHop's parking lot. I thought for a moment. I wanted to get away from my past so why not have a new name for a new life? "Jade" I half lied to him. My middle name was Jade so it was part of my identy but just not my first name. "Nice to meet you. And My treat for brunch" He said quickly as he open the door.

*****

Brunch was great and I decied to leave early. Hmm this town was pretty small but big at the same time. I think I'm going to like it her. Oh crap I sound like Annie. I groaned as I walked the empty streets in a hunt for an apartment. I glanced around the news paper for a whole area filled with for sale places. I checked a few apartment already but nothing screamed. HEY BUY ME! I sighed as I turned down a corner and bumped into someone. "oof" I fell to the floor. "I'm sorry" we said at the same time. I looked up to see one of the must beautiful girl I've ever seen. She was tall-ish, her hair was a honey brown and braided down her back in a single braid. "let me help you" She said as he offered me her hand and I grab it. We stood there staring at each other for a while. "Um. Your new in town aren't you?" she asked with a smile. I nodded my head. "Yeah I'm Jade" I held out my hand to her as she shook it. "Brook" She said as she smiled again. Her smile was perfect! Ahh I need to stop. "Well I'll see you around I guess" Brook said as she walked passed me and turned the corner. I blinked a few times before heading towards another apartment. This one was fancy and neatly bulit. I walked over to the door and knocked. An old women open the door she looked like she step right out of the 20th centenry. She smiled as she step aside. "Your here for the apartment aren't you?" She asked as we walked up the stairs to the third floor. IT was a long hallway but it had a dark brown carpet and creme walls with light brown boarders. She stop at brightly painted yellow door. Aww my favortive color! "This one is the one up for rent. You don't mind a roomate right?" she asked as she open the door. The aparment's living room was neatly made already with browncouches and creme throw pillows that matched the off white floors and the dark coffee brown walls. Brown and creme seems to be a major theme here. The kitchen was painted a black and grey with stainless counter tops and all that jazz. I smiled as I walked futher into the apartment. "Um Maybel what are you doing up here" I heard a familiar voice say. "Oh Brook I'm just showing um dearie what's your name?" Maybel the old women asked as I walked back into the living room. "Jade" I said as I came into sight to see Brook with a bunch of bags. "Aren't you the one I bumpped into on my way out?" Brook asked as she walked over to me. "Yeah I'm your new roommate" I smiled as I seen Maybel's eyes light up. "Your taking it?" She asked. and I nodded.

*2 hours later*

Shit that was a lot of paper work. I groaned as I signed on last contact and walked back up stairs as I walked up stairs. I had Andrew bring my bags over quickly he's sad that he won't see me all the time but I had to explain to him that was I older and gay. He looked so funny but smiled anyway. I walked into my bed room which was a gridy black. I liked it honestly no need to go to home depo yet!!! Mark my words! I sat down on my mattress and curled into a ball a fell asleep. New things. New life. New Me

~~!! Hey Sorry for not uploading but I have now!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah Love Me! Umm. Sad news peeps! FK is coming to an end! *cries* BUT! New idea pop in my head for Yumi *cough* Jade. I'm going to keep her alive by coming up with the next book Sexy Kisses!! :D Anyway! 

Vote

Comment

Fan (if not)

Check out: Alpha Omega and Snowflakes! And Vote there too!!! :D!!! Okay ! Bye!