Take Back Everything

!!HEy Sexies!! :D Well I'm getting down to the points in this story umm what do I mean by points? I mean like the main issues and why almost everything happens to each person! And please comment on the person you want to see again so I know who you like best out of the supporting characters. If you don't remember here they are:

Yuki

Owen

Len

Liz

Jake

Jerry

Well there's the list which one did you like and miss? I have no idea because I'm not you!!! :D SO help me out!!

Brook's P.O.V

After the club..

I woke up with a killer hangover and naked. WHAT THE HELL? I tossed and turned until I was tangled in my sheets, slowly the events hit me hard like a rock to the head. Dumbfounded I rest against the headboard and frowned. We came home and we had sex and now where is she? I looked to see the right of me. No Jade. I looked left. No jade. I even check the floor no Jade! I was getting nervous and quickly grab a T-shirt and walked into cold hallway, no sound...no mess? Jade is a very messy person I don't mind really but this is weird. I walked into the bathroom, all of her hair supplies gone! I wonder? I walked into the kitchen to see most of the CDs gone and her coats out of the coat closet are gone as well. A panic started to bulid up in my chest. What if something happened to her? I ran towards her bedroom and bust open the door. Everything was gone but her bed which laid on the floor bare with a small note attached to it. I walked over to the bed and sat down slowly picking up the note with tears in my eyes.

Dear Brookie,

Looking I can't live with you, don't take this personal it's just something I have to do on my own. Last night was really a going away party for me but I didn't think you would went if it was. You would have made me stay instead. Oh don't think that last night was just to fuck you and leave it really wasn't I like you but in all honest your not my type sorry. Oh what else? Oh Yeah don't get your hopes up on one person darling it's not worth the heart break your feeling now. Also I've been lying to you for the past two monthes..sorry I really am, I'll find you and explain myself in person.

Licks and Kisses -Jade

I felt a ting of pain and hate all in a ball in the pit of my stomach! This is what I get for falling for a female? I ...I hate her! I hate her now! I hate her with all my heart and soul! How could she. I slide down to the floor and cried for hours. I cried for my pain. I cried for my lost, anger and just because now I'm all alone again. It started to rain and I had to leave to go see my parents soon and I wanted Jade to meet them but now...I don't know what to do I want. I cried again until I left like I was going to throw up. Sluggishly I went to go dress myself in a pair of grey sweat pants and a blank tank top and a hoodie. I felt so cold in this world without her. Ew I sound so love sick. I went throw up, frowning I brushed my teeth and tied my hair in a lose bun and went down stairs with my keys in hand and went to go see my parents.

This sucks for more than one reason! We didn't even date and I feel like crap! Ugh stupid stupid me to think I would have someone to call my own. Love isn't for me at all. I walked up the stairs to my parents house whoa when did I get here. Oh well, opening the door I looked into the palor room no parents? "MOMMY!!" I whined and ran into the kitchen like a child. My mother turned to look at me with those big brown eyes just like Jades! I started to cry into my mother's arms. Damnit...

After crying into my moms arms she didn't even bother asking why I was crying. I sat the island watching my mother clean the counters, sighing every other second. "Stop sighing or you'll let your soul escape" My mother said in a calm tone that scared me and stop me from sighing. I huffed as she turned and wiped her hands on her apron. "So?" She dragged the O as my father walked in. "Oh Brook your home? I guess I'll like you to meet someone kind of speical. I heared heels click on the wooden poslish floor, my breath was caught in my throat. I was now chocking. "This is" I stared at the figure as they came into view, Oh damn.

~~!! Vote for your fav person!! Or no upload!~!!