Trust..

~~!! Hey Sorry for let uploads, to many issues in this world i'm just one person! ANY WAY If your wondering YES I AM A PERVERT! AND A DAMN GOOD PROUD PERVERT! BTW Please give me feed back I love it when you get your feed back! Please Help Me make this story a hit!~!!

Fan

Vote

Comment

~!!

Yuki's P.O.V

A Few Weeks Later..

I waited for Mary to finish up, she was taking to long! Glancing at the watch Yumi bought me I sighed getting a little annoyed I was going to be late and won't be able to see my Yum Yum until 5th period and trust me it's to long for me! "Hey Mary I have to go so wrap this up like um NOW" I ordered my English Teacher as she stood up smoothing the ends of her skirt and wiping her mouth. I stood up to and buckling my jean  and fixed my shirt before I walked out I grabbed my bookbag and headed down the hall. No I wasn't cheating on Yumi, well she doesn't know I do this or anyone else for that matter. I'm not smart and everyone thinks I am. FAR FROM IT PEOPLE! But I do what it takes to pass and make sure I get out of this place as soon as possible, plus with the whole Len thing I haven't seen Yumi in a while. I sighed as I turned down one of the narrow hallways I could hear an anglic voice singing. It had to be Yumi. I laughed to myself as I peeked to see her singing her heart out to her favoritve song The Way Down by the White Tie Affiar. I watched her spin around singing the words not missing a beat. When ever she singings she get completely in the mood which turns anyone on. Watching her sway her hips side to side. It was to cute.

My tears drops, waiting for fallout

This must be the way down

It won't stop, everthings a blur now

This must be the way down

I laughed to myself again, this is who I fell for. This girl shaking her ass in the hallway when nobodies around! She stop singing as she started to put somethings up on the school posting board. We're allow to us it to our free will, like putting up try-outs, funraisers and school functions to even personal functions. I guess the song had changed because she started to sing a verse or two from Ghost Of You by My Chemical Romance. This time I rolled my eyes how could she like that band? (A/N: I don't feel the same way as Yuki she's doesn't know good music) I looked down at what she was wearing, she had a blue and grey sweater, the sleeves were grey and the body part of the sweater was blue with a pair of shorts that made me grin like an idiot. They were low cut and held round her ass, it kind of looked like a bubble in a way.

I walked up behide her wrapping my arms around her small waist and smelled her hair. She giggled and pushed me away from her. "Yuki" I hate to say it but when she says my name in her light voice it causes shivers up my spine. She pulled her headphones off and faced me. My mouth was wide open. "You- You..YOU CUT YOUR HAIR!" I screamed as she rushed to cover my mouth with her hand. "Shh, shit Yuk!" She said as I kept screaming in her soft hand soon replaced with her soft lips causing me to melt into the kiss. Kissing her back as she pulled back leaving her taste lingering on my lips. I smiled to see her slightly bending forward with her arms behind her back as she smiled. I quickly kissed her cheek before running down the hall as the bell rung, telling everyone class has started. I could here her yelling my name and how she's going to get me back. I laughed as I jumped down the stairs and landed on some poor freshmen who was to dazed out to realize I fell on him. Oh well I thought as I raced down to my History class and waited for Mr. Rockwood to start the class.

Yumi's P.O.V

I walked down the hall to feel Len's hand slide into place around my waist, i forced a smile as we walked down the hall everyone eyeing us with envy and Aw's. I don't want this I want to be with Yuki curled up on my sofa watching movies and eating gummy worms. Speaking of gummy worms Len was waving them in my face for like 10 mins now. I glanced at the package like I didn't care, but i did! They were the super sour ones! My mouth watered as I thought of how it tasted like just as one popped into my mouth I looked at Len who was grinning like an idoit. "I said don't you like these things?" He said as he placed the rest of the bag on my books that were held closely to my chest as I nodded. "Yeah, howed you know?" I asked only Yuki knew because it was gulity pleasure of mines. "Not how, It more of a fact like saying who doesn't like gummy worms their like the best freaking candy and the gummy world!" He cheered as he throw his hands up above his hand as I laughed. "Haha, okay Len" I lighly pushed him toward the open door and he walked right into it. I couldn't but laugh. He reminded me of Tom form Tom and Jerry, when ever Tom walked into a rake. He rubbed his nose as he chased me down the hall. "okay I'm sorry for laughing just get off of me!" I screamed as he pinned me to the ground.

Next thing I knew I was kissing him, french kissing him! And liking it is what made it worst! I felt his hands run down my body as I moaned causing him to chuckle as he started to kiss me deeply and with more passion than before. I never thought a males lips was so addicting! His lips were soft and warm and smelled and tasted like honey while Yuki's tasted like sweet cherries. Soon I felt Len's light trail of kisses down my neck and something wasn't right here. It wasn't right at all!

Len's P.O.V

I tried and tried to make it stand up or something just to let her know that I liked it. Did I like it? Why wasn't getting hard? Most guys would be brick a this action but me? No. I just hopes it's her and not me. For some reason my mind drifted to this guy in our math class Owen I think he's name is? He was cute with his short black hair and piecing grey eyes and extremly tone body. Yum. Wait that doesn't make me gay does it? I hope not! I felt myself getting harder at the thought of Owen I couldn't do this I quickly got up and looked at Yumi, she was breath taking. With her short black hair and glassy eyes and soft lips.I stood up and looked away from her as I felt her put a suporting hand on my shoulder. I broke into tears moments later.

Yumi's P.O.V

Len started to cry and all I could do was comfort him and tell him it's all gonna be okay over and over again until his uncontorlable sobs stropped. "Can I trust you?" he asked as he hugged me close to him then pulled away. "Yeah sure" I nodded as I took a tissue out my bag and handed it to him. "I think I'm Gay" I felt my mouth drop! "OH MY GOSH!"

~!! Tada Chapter 3! Hope you guys like it! and I put a picture on the side of Yumi (I trired) Isn't she pretty?!~~!!