Chapter 1

Moving to England from Korea was a big step for me, but Chan was there and he's my older brother and I love him dearly

Moving to England from Korea was a big step for me, but Chan was there and he's my older brother and I love him dearly. He's always worried about me and cares for me. Seeing him again was going to be amazing.

Walking out of the airport made me nervous and I scanned the area to find him. I spot someone in a black hoodie and shorts with a familiar cap and I dropped my suitcase running towards him as I hug him tightly, making him chuckle.
"Hi again Chioro! It's great to see you again, how have you been?"

He pulls out of the hug to look at me and I smile. "I'm great! And you? It's amazing to see you off a phone screen." Gianna pulls up with my suitcase and greets Chan and Chan smiles as he sees her again.

"It's awesome to see you again Chan!" Gianna says as she and him do their special handshake.
"It's good to see you too Gianna, have you been alright?" Chan says as he insists in taking our bags.

We all walk up to the car and I sit in the back with Gianna and Chan puts our bags in the back.
"So did you enjoy it in Korea?" Chan asks as he sits in the driver seat and starts the car.
"Yeah we did, also don't forget to drop Gianna off in Evan's house." Chan nods his head

"I nearly forgot thank you for reminding me" he puts on the gps and starts driving through London, it was amazing to see all this again. Gianna, our younger sister who's only 14 was also mesmerised by the place again.
"So I'm in the same year as you?" I ask Chan.

"Yup but I want you to be aware of something. You remember Minho?" My throat closes at that name, Minho.
"Yeah." I stutter a bit as I respond
"Yeah so he's kind of in the same class, and I checked and he sits next to you. I tried to switch seats with him but they didn't let siblings sit together." My head starts to hurting thinking about that bitch sitting next to me in class. I wanted this to just be a bad dream.

"Also, he's kind of my friend. He's been supporting me through my tough times. Could you try and not let your anger get to you even if he is an idiot?" That was something I wasn't expecting, Minho helping Chan out? I let it go and just accepted that I would have to let him be because of Chan. I'd accept Chan with anything and this is another thing I would have to accept.

"Alright, as long as he's not in my way" I say and he nods. "Gianna wake up we are here"
I turn to my sister to see she's asleep. I decide to shake her shoulder lightly and she starts opening her eyes.
"Huh?" She rubs her eyes as she looks around.

"It's Evan's house" Chan says and he gets out of the car and opens the boot as he takes her bags out and hands them to her.
She and Chan were saying goodbye and I open the window to say goodbye to her.
"Behave or we won't trust you to stay in anyone's house for school" I say and I motion for her to come closer and I kiss her on the cheek.
"Enjoy yourself" Chan nods.

Chan gets inside the Car and starts the car as I wave goodbye as Chan drives off.
"So are you excited to live with your older brother?" Chan asks as he looks at me through the car mirror smiling in joy.
"Totally! I've missed you so much!!" I smile back at him.

When he get inside the house, Chan shows me to my room and I place my bags inside and explore the room

"Is it good for you?" I nod.
"It's even got a bathroom for you!" He says pointing at the small door in the corner and I open it up to see a small but perfect bathroom.
I fell in love with my room immediately and ran up to Chan and hugged him tightly again.
"Thank you so much Chan!" He chuckles.
"Where did this come from Pom" Chan calls me Pom since I was small, it has been my favourite nickname forever.
We stayed hugging for a bit before I pulled away.

"I should make dinner and you should go take a warm bath" he says and I agree. As he walks off I grab my towel I brought and walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind me.
I stare at myself in the mirror and smile back at my reflection before taking my clothes off and hopping into the shower.