Chapter 7

Chioro got up from bed at 6am to a sharp pain in her stomach

"Shit my period started early" she hissed to her as she slowly got up and dragged herself to the shower.

As she walked out of the bathroom ready for school into the kitchen her brother sitting in the kitchen as he ate breakfast.
"Hello there Ch-" Chan says before shutting up as he saw the irritation on her face.

"Your breakfast is here" Chan says lightly and she sits down trying to put on a good smile but ended up looking like psychopath.

She stuffed the Bread in her mouth and got back up to put her shoes on. "You want to go now?" Chan asks as he put on his bag and she nods.

"Please" she says trying to rush the day.
He nods in agreement and they go to the car as Chan drives them to school. It was a big silence in the car until Chan put on music.

As she sat down after having to carry herself to the class, Chan had business to deal with so he wasn't in the class

As she sat down after having to carry herself to the class, Chan had business to deal with so he wasn't in the class. She really needed his help, he was the one who carried her medication for the cramps.

"Shit"she muttered under her breath and the teacher walked in. He took out his laptop and starting speaking nonsense about physics and the pain started to hit her more.

She hid her pain with the hoodie over her head and her arms crossed as she leaned on the chair trying to find a comfortable position. She saw a finger appear in the corner on my view as a note was under the finger.

The finger quickly disappeared leaving the note on top on my notebook,she sighed as she picked it up to read it.
"Are you alright dumbass? You look weird leaning on the chair like that." Chioro rolled her eyes and ignored as she threw it back onto her notebook, continuing to listen to the teacher.

Out of nowhere her cramps got so bad she jumped up from her position and straighten her back, trying to see if it would help but nothing. She let out a quiet and small groan.

Suddenly she felt something warm go under her shirt and starts rubbing her stomach lightly, as her cheeks heat up she looked over to see Minho sat right beside her leaving no space between their tables and with his hand up her shirt.