Chapter 16

As she woke up to Chans alarm clock she groaned as she sat up and rubbed her eyes

She got out of her bed, slid her phone into her pocket and made her way to the kitchen and turned on the coffee machine.

As the Coffee Machine loudly announced it was on and working she placed her cup and pressed the button. The loud sound coming from it and her head started to hurt.

The memories of last night replayed in her head. It wouldn't get out even if she wanted to forget it.

"Chioro?" Chans voice came from behind as he placed his hand on her shoulder. "Are you alright?" He asked.

"Yeah I'm fine don't worry, are you all ready for school?" She questioned and he let a small nod. "I'll see you later" he smiled kissing her forehead before walking to the front door and out the door.

She picked up her phone from her pocket and immediately went to her messages where her finger hovered over Minhos name.

"Fuck you" she cussed silently as she grabbed her house keys and went out the door, walking to his house.

She knocked on his door but no reply from behind. After a minute she tried again but nothing.

She realised the window blinds were opened and took a peek inside. All the lights were off and saw a hoodies person drag themself to the door.

The door slowly opened as she returned back.

Minho stood there, hood up and with his he's down. The silence was within them until she cleared her throat. "I'm sorry, uhm I know we don't have school but I was wondering if you could help with a question on the homework." She spoke and without a word he closed the door.

"Minho come on open the door!" She yelled to the other side. "Why should I?" He asked making her irritated. "Because I want to try to talk to you again!" She accidentally spit out.

The door opened up again and she stood there processing if this was a way to welcome her in. "Are you going to enter?" Minhos voice said from a distance.

She took a step inside, closing the door behind her. Minho was sat at the kitchen counter as he faced her, waiting.

She walked up to him and sat down beside him. " Are you going to be honest with me now?" He questioned which made her groan.

As she started to explain every detail of happened in the past to him, he listened to her carefully and his thoughts were rumbling and blaming himself.

He stayed in silence as she finished.

"I guess I'm sorry for keeping that a secret from you" she said which made him turn to her. "No you should be able to have your secrets and things you don't want to share. I respect that. I should have understood instead of ignoring you" he held her hands.

"I want to be friends again" she smiled.

His face lit up as if this was what he wanted to hear after so long. He hated her but did he really?

"Me too" he smiled back.

"Chioro?"... "Chioro???"

Chioro opened her eyes to be back in bed with Chan standing there, staring down at her. "FUCKING HELL!" She yelled as she soon realised it was all just one of her stupid dreams.

"Are you alright?" Chan questioned as he looked at her concerned if his sister was truly normal. "Yes yes I'm fine. Are you going to school?" She shook it off with a smile to him.

"I was going now but you started talking in your sleep" he chuckled as he threw the backpack onto his back. "I'll see you later" he gives a peck on her forehead before walking off.

The front door shut. She was officially an alone at home due to a stupid boy. Already 2 minutes alone and she had already gotten bored of sitting on her bed as she stared off into her white ass wall.

She wondered what she hadn't done in a while and figured since she was suspended for a bit, she could have a bit of fun. She giggled as she walked into her bathroom doing her plan.

Minho turned on the tv and watched as Jurassic Park played from his last all nighter. He groaned as he looked at the time. Still not time for lunch. Minho was over at his cousins house and smiled as the 5 year old and 7 year old walked up to him with a toy police truck.

"I want to be part of the police!" The 6 year old giggled as he moved the truck in the air. "I believe you'll be a police officer and arrest bad people" Minho ruffled the boys hair as they sat down next to him watching the tv.

Minho checked the time on his and it was currently 16pm, he smiled but it was quickly gone and he nearly gagged when he read the new notification from Instagram.

Chi.or.o.21

Chi.or.o.21: Min, seungmin.

He worriedly looked at Seungmins nane and was about to tell her wrong person but decided to play along.

t.leeknowsaurus: yes Chioro?

Chi.or.o.21: pick me up

t.leeknowsaurus: where are you?

Chi.or.o.21 shared location.

He carefully examined the map before laughing over the fact he was talking to drunk Chioro.

"Aish this girl" he muttered before getting up from the sofa and when he turned back he saw the sad faces of the two boys sat down. "Where are you going?" The boy questioned in a soft tone.

"I'm just going to pick someone up and I'll be right back" he replied in a sweet voice as the boys smiled once again and focused on the tv. Minho took this as a sign to escape now before they miss him.

He picked up his bag and went outside to his car, turning it on and putting the gps on where the drunk girl is. "Tsk" he let out as he started turning the steering wheel.