Chapter 6

Minho thanked Chan for a place to stay as he left and walked to his house

Minho thanked Chan for a place to stay as he left and walked to his house. Chioro was relieved that he was gone. But she was going to miss his annoying teases and jokes in the morning.

She was half glad that Minho didn't spend his time with pretty girls who only used him for his fame,look and money. Minho was back to the Minho he was originally but more annoying than ever.

"Your worst nightmare is gone, are you happy now?" Chan asked as he frowned on missing his friend already and she flashed him a smile. "Very happy" she skipped to her room. Where she was drawing. She had a secret drawing of Chan that he had never seen.

Her talents in art were getting a lot better as she smile at the drawing. "CHIORO" Chan called out. Wasn't she just with him 2 seconds ago? She thought to herself.

She dragged herself to where was, making him let out a chuckle. "Could you go to the convenience store and go get more packets of ramen?" Chan pleaded with puppy eyes as she groaned, grabbing her wallet and leaving the house, hearing a muffled "Thank you!" From the other side of the door.

She put on her headphones and headed to the nearby convenience store. Chioro had a crush on all the men worker there and when she was still in Korea Chan would FaceTime her and secretly show them or take pics of them.

They were all so hot, and seeing them up close was the best thing ever. As was in the noodle aisle she couldn't help but stare at the blonde male working there as he rearranged the shelf.

"I think we consider this as stalking these days" a familiar voice chuckles from behind. She turns around to see Lee Minho.
"I think we consider following as also a type of stalking"  she spat out, he simply ignored her and walked up to the check out.

She rolled her eyes and continued shopping, but now Minho was sat at the table watching her. She returned an unfriendly gaze back as she stuck out her tongue at him, making a small grin appear in the corner of his lips.

She paid for her items and as she walked out, Minho followed behind her. "Didn't I just say that following is considered stalking?" She questions twirling to his direction. "I just wanted to ask you something dumbass" he mumbles.

"Repeat that, couldn't hear you" she says getting closer to him which startled Minho.
"I want to ask you something." He mumbles again but a bit louder. "And that something is? " she raises an eyebrow.

He bites his lips lightly as he hesitates to ask. She waves her hands in a signal of "could you fucking say it?" with an oblivious face.

"Board game night with Me, Chan and you dumbass, I'm alone at home"  he lets out and she scrunches her face. "Yeah no." She walks away making him stand there like a complete moron.

He soon realised she still strongly disliked him and now he was the one who wanted a bond with her. He secretly missed the old times where they would do everything together.

"Oh Chioro please" he begged making her turn around in shock. "OH PLEASE LET ME RECORD YOU" she said pulling at her phone making him look away in embarrassment. "Fine, me and Chan will be there at 5" she sighed before walking off again.

He felt happy to hear that.

Chan, me and Minho were playing Snake and ladders and I would continuously roll 6s

Chan, me and Minho were playing Snake and ladders and I would continuously roll 6s. "OH COME ON YOU RIGGED MY DICE!" He yelled throwing his hands in the air as Chan tried to understand how the fuck she kept doing that

She giggled as she moved the piece 6 places nearly out her at the end. "I swear I cannot" Minho picked up the dice and threw it only to get a 2. "This isn't fair" he muttered dragging his piece.

"Life isn't fair" Chan corrected him.
"It's not even that hard to roll 6s." She said making the two look at her as if she had said something so concerning.

Chan picks up the dice up and tried throwing it like Chioro did. The old man gave up immediately when he only received a one. Which made him go to a snake which led down.

He groaned as looked at his position in last. "Chan sucks at games!" She teases making Minho agree.

"Wow the only thing you guys agree on is how bad I suck at games. Yall are mean" Minho got up to go to his kitchen to get a drink. "Get me 7up" she pleaded only to make him scoff. "Get up and do it yourself" she grumbled at the response rolling the dice to get another 6 and winning the damn game.

As she was getting up she was pushed back down by none other than Minho, a 7up had appeared right in front of her eyes. She smiled at the drink and looked at Minho with an unpleasant look.

"DIET?" She yells making him shrug his shoulders. "WHO THAT FUCK DRINK DIET DRINKS, LOOK AT YOU!" She yelled making him cover his ears.

"Fuck off loud mouth it's good. Your better when you silent, try being silent and watch all the boys after you" he argued back.