Chapter 10

She was sat waiting for the bus with Minho, she wasn't feeling well so she decided to go home and Minho thought it was a good idea for someone to bring her

Unluckily he lost rock paper scissors and he was the one who had to go with her.

The silence was loud between the two as they were sat down. She fiddled with her fingers as her headache grew worse, silently groaning.

"Are you in a lot of pain?" Minhos voice asked from beside her. She quickly turned to him. "No im fine" She lies.

"Yeah that's why you keep annoyingly groan every 10 seconds of your life" he replies looking at her with a stern face.

"sorry" she mutters, lightly shaking her leg as it touched the ground. He placed his hand on top of her thigh and lightly massaged it with his thumb. "This doesn't make us friends" he announced only to earn a scoff from her.

"Friends? Woah there calm down. I wasn't even thinking of that" she fought back earning a slight smile from the boy.

He looked over and got up. "The bus" he pointed making by her get up immediately.

"Where do you keep your medication?"  He asked looking through the different cabinets only to find nothing

"Where do you keep your medication?"  He asked looking through the different cabinets only to find nothing. "Top cabinet on top of the fridge" she replied as she laid on the couch.

She heard the sink turn on and turn off and soon Minho was in front of her with meds and a cup of water. She took the pill and swallowed it with the water.

"Who's taking antidepressants?" The boy let out after a bit. "Oh not sure maybe Chan?" The way she spoke was lighter now, like she was hiding something.

Minho understood that quickly and just decided to nod in response. "Do you need anything else?" The boy turned on the tv.

"no"

"Alright" he replied as he sat down next to her. "Your going to stay?" She questions raising an eyebrow at him.

"Your brother is out of town currently, he'll be back on Monday. So I'll be staying with me, he made me" he hissed. "Aw your so happy to stay with me!" She exclaims sarcastically.

He hums in response as he focuses on the tv. "So we won't go to your house tomorrow?" She asks. "No, there's some patient I need to take care of" he rolled his eyes, slouching on the couch.

She repeated his actions, focusing on the tv. It was a romance drama.

"How do you love?" The protagonist asks the man who was trapped with her. They were in a room, just the two. It was a dare from their friends. Like 7 minutes in heaven.

"Don't know, don't care frankly enough" the man replies as he bangs on the door. "Come on Angela it's not funny anymore" he yelled to the other side of the door.

"I won't open the door if you guys don't kiss or anything" she teased from behind the door. He groaned at the response as the girl was leaning on the wall with her arms crossed.

"Well I guess we're staying here forever" he copied her, crossing his arms as he stared at her with a stern face only making her laugh.

"You look really dumb when you look at me like that" she laughed making him walk up to her. He was looking down at her.

"Oh fuck it, I admit it. I like you" she gave up, throwing her arms in the air. In a second the boy grabbed her chin with his hand making her face him directly.

"I don't" he smirked connecting his lips with hers.

"YES BITCH!" Minho yelled jumping up from the couch in celebration. Chioro stared at him in confusion and surprise as she didn't expect him to be so into romance.

"How many girlfriends have you had?"

"None"

"Not even those two girls?"

"I didn't want them"

"But you hanged out with them"

"So?"

"Don't know I'm just saying."

"Stay silent next time" he grumbled as he clenched his jaw. She rolled her eyes and simply got up and went to her room, diving into bed and throwing the covers over her. Turning off the lights and closing her eyes.

"Goodnight Chi" A voice said lightly before shutting the door. "goodnight" she whispered back with a slight smile appearing in the corners of her lips.