Chapter 11

As the girl rose up from bed she could smell an old scent she used to love

As the girl rose up from bed she could smell an old scent she used to love. Pancakes. She immediately sprang from the bed and sprinted to the kitchen to see a woman with Minho beside her, with a sleeveless shirt as they made pancakes.

He turned and looked at her leaving a smile to her before turning back to the pancake. "Goodmorning" he said placing a plate in front of an empty seat.

The woman turned around and Chioro immediately ran up to her and hugged her as she recognised her to be Minhos mother. "Oh hello sweetie!"

"Morning!" She exclaimed. Pulling away from the hug and sitting down on the stool.
"How have you been?" Minhos mother questioned. "I've been really good!" That made his mother smile.

Chioro loved Minhos mother and her smile, her smile was one of her favourites. She always had a close bond with his mother even when Minho and Chioro stopped talking to each other. She was a sweetheart.

"How have you and your husband been?"
Chioro took a bite from one of the pancakes as his mother sat next to her. Minho was obviously a bit uncomfortable due to their rivalry.

"We have been alright, he's still working though." She replied with a bright smile. Minhos mother and Chioro said there catching up with one another, Minho sat there in silence and she realised the way he fiddled with his fingers.

"I'm sorry, the awkwardness between me and your son isn't really that great, so if you excuse me I'm going to the corner shop " she apologised and her mother nodded. Minhos eyes glistened in an upset way. He felt bad.

She ran to her room, took a bath and got changed before opening the door and shutting it behind her. The bright sunny day greeted her and the birds were all chirping together forming a wonderful melody.

She walked to the nearest convenience store to eat her lunch there and study a bit.
"Is this all you would like today?" The cashier asked and she nodded in a smile.

She sat down at the nearby tables and pulls out her science book, examining the pages as she ate her ramen happily. The bell of the entrance rang.

They walked up to the cashier completely ignoring Chioro sat there. "Get me your best alcohol" the person said. Chioro could tell they were involved in drugs just by their voice. It reminded her of herself in the past.

She looked over at the person and gasped loudly which made the person turn around and stare at her. They smirked and walked up closer. "Chioro Seungji huh?" San said as he lifted her head with his hand.

He had that old damn smirk and it was disgusting, how could she find him out of all people. He held her hand but she pulled it away immediately in disgust.

"Don't touch me" she hissed at him which only made this worse. He sat down next to her, staring at her in a pervert way.

"Stop staring at my girlfriend" a voice came from behind and an arm wrapped around her waist. She turned to see Minho standing there with an intimidating look.

"I'd fuck off if I were you"

"There she goes again, hooking up with everyone once again" San spat out before getting up and walking off.

"This isn't over" he whispered to her as he passed her. All the memories returned and she wished she hadn't been that person in the past. She regretted it all so badly.

"Chioro"

"Yes?" Her voice shook in response focusing back into Minho.

"What was he talking about?"he questioned, his voice turning serious.

"None of your business"