Chapter 5

The girl sighed at the table over what had happened today in school

The girl sighed at the table over what had happened today in school. Chan was making food for the three of them. Minho was going to go home tomorrow and he lived literally 2 houses away from them so he would still encounter them afterwards.

Minho took a seat next to her, the silence filling the room before Minho broke it.
"I'm going to murder her for punching you before I ever got to" he commented getting a groan from Chioro.

"thank you though." She muttered and he blinked quickly over the thought of what she had said. "Did the Chioro Seungji just say thank you to me?" He mocked pulling out his phone and aiming the camera at her. "Say it again!" He chuckled as she growled at him.

"Here's the food" Chan hands them a bowl of warm stew and they dig into it.

Immediately after gobbling her food she rushed into her room and fell asleep.
Minho walked inside as he wanted to annoy her one last time before heading to bed only to find sleep beauty.

"Even asleep she's hella ugly" he snickered before shutting her door and walking off to his room.

She was biology and since she and Minho woke up late they both had to sit outside the classroom on the small benches

She was biology and since she and Minho woke up late they both had to sit outside the classroom on the small benches. She smacked her head in frustration.

"Hitting yourself is gonna make you uglier" Minho comments and a familiar group walks by. "Ooooo did someone get kicked out of class for being late?" Han laughs and the girl hisses at the comment.

"She's moody, probably the time of the month for her" Minho mutters to the group, only to receive a dirty look from her.

"Fuck off Minho" she says holding out the middle finger to him. "Awh you guys are so cute together" Hyunjin began and before he could finish the two had already started scolding at him.

"Since you two are already in trouble want to go outside?" Keeho questions and Chioro jumped up from the seat already walking away as the others followed her.

She laid on the grass as she stared up at the sunny morning. She picked up her backpack and took a lunchbox that was full of strawberries. She glanced over at Minho who was squinting at her strawberries.

"I swear, if those are my leftover strawberries in there I will literally rip limb after limb." Minho barked and she slowly nodded before getting up and running away from the chasing Minho.

"I swear they are like a married couple" Changbin cursed to the group and they all agreed. "How are they even enemies?" Keeho questioned which made Han begin story time.

"STORY TIME! Apparently they were best friends and then Minho betrayed her and she moved schools due to him. He would bully her and stuff, so now they fight like this" he explains pointing to them. Keeho examined the two and laughed when the lunchbox full of strawberries fell onto the grass .

"NO! HOW COULD YOU DROP THEM. YOU MONSTER!" Minho yelled staring at the dropped strawberries in defeat making Chioro stand there and give an apologetic look to him.

He immediately started panicking when he saw her face, tearing up a bit. He looked at the group of friends but they were deep in conversation so he sigh as he walked up to the girl and hugged her slightly.

"Calm down dummy, it's fine. I'll just buy more strawberries. It's just fruit." he murmured to her as he awkwardly held her in his hands.

He pulled away from the hug and she wiped her small little tears, he wondered if it was really her dropping the strawberries that made her cry or something else. He was curious about her now.