Chapter 9

"I seriously cannot, WHO ANSWERS 6 TO 2x2 ITS LITERALLY EASY!" Mingi yelled at I

"I seriously cannot, WHO ANSWERS 6 TO 2x2 ITS LITERALLY EASY!" Mingi yelled at I.N as he rolled his eyes.

"I cannot take Maths" Jeongin whines as he digs his head into Hans back. "AH" Han jumps from the pain.

"I cannot be seen with you guys" Keeho laughs moving further away from them, pegging his life onto Minho.

"Don't pull onto me!" Minho yanked his arm pulling Keeho off. Chan was laughing his ass at the whole scene. "Ahhhh the fresh air so nice!" Jiung says smelling the fresh grass smell coming from the grass patches in the park.

They all throw themselves onto the grass as they stared up into the sky leaving Chioro and Minho staring down at them.

"You're always copying me, are you obsessed with me?" Minho whispers into her ear making her scoff. "That's what you wish for" she replies as she sat next to Felix.

"The sun is beautiful today!" Chioro chirped. She was laying down with her hair everywhere, she was still so beautiful. Her eyes shined with the sunlight on them.

"Someone's admiring the gold" Changbin teased as he looked over at Minho who was staring down at Chioro.

He wasn't admiring the fact on how pretty she looked, he was admiring her eye bags and the small cut she had on her face.

11 years ago:

She was only 10, sat on Chans lap as she cried into his shoulder. They had discovered both of their parents had gotten into a car crash and none of them made it out alive.

Their little sister was only a toddler and was with their grandmother. Chan was trying to hold in his tears to seem strong for his little sister Chioro.

Her eyes became sore and puffy with how much she was crying. All he could do was run his fingers through her hair and repeat the words "it will be alright".

They would have to figure out how to work life out and Chan suggested it would be better for him to go to England and live there with his Auntie and Chioro would live with her Grandmother with her little sister.

Later in life they would join Chan in England.

The separation made Chioro get into a big depression and wouldn't ever leave the house to do anything. She would barely leave her house to even go to school.

Her grades were amazing but her absences were not. She was mentally unstable and her grandmother couldn't do anything due to being sick and having her husband take care of her.

When she was 13 that came the year she would start interacting more with the world and appearing more to school. She would constantly call Chan every single day and ask how he was.

It was finally the year she had gotten her first phone.

She was finally making a few friends in school and kept that small group. It was the time that Minho became her best friend and they were inseparable.

Until one day when they were both 15 he started bullying her and started hanging out with the popular girls. His grades went down, and he only cared about his looks more than his intelligence.

She moved school due to him and had blocked him on everything she had him on.
Blocked his number. Blocked his mother's number.

The depression soon came back when she would receive emails and messages from unknown numbers all from him. Calling her all sorts of names.

She just wanted to escape.

The messages stopped when she was 17 and a half. She had started talking to a therapist and regularly going there every week.

When she was 20 Chan gave her the idea of her coming over to England for school the next year and she immediately agreed wanting to run away from Korea and all her problems. She would run away from the person she truly was.

Which Chan didn't know about either.

During the age of 18 she started frequently speaking and hanging out with gangs. She would smoke, steal and drink with them.

She loved being part of the gang, she felt like she was at home again. Everytime she got high she felt like the weight on her shoulders flew away. She was in another world.

It all broke down when she refused to help kill someone who had discovered the gang and tried reporting them to the police. She didn't know half of what they did.

They were murderers, killers. Who murdered innocent people. When she discovered that she ran away and moved off to live with her mother's friends in another city and brought her sister along with her.

They stayed there until she was 21. The time she was finally escaping the trauma. The day she flew off to England to her brother. She was finally safe.

But the trauma followed behind her, she couldn't forgive herself for the person she was before. She would constantly cry in her room as all the memories flowed through her brain.

Chan never understood it and only thought she was still unstable due to their parents but little did he know his sister wasn't the person he thought she was.

She was the complete opposite of what he thought of her.