Chapter 2

I get out of the bathroom in one of Chans hoodie and some shorts and walk into the kitchen to see Chan putting a plate of curry on the counter

"Ahh your Curry!!" He smiles and I rub my hands together and pick up my fork digging in immediately.

"You excited for tomorrow? We have class at 1pm." He asks as he takes a bite from his fork.
"I mean, Minho no, school yes. I love studying and school work!" I smile and he pats my head
"Everything gonna be alright" he reassures me.
Chan is someone I feel safe with, comfortable with. My older brother is my only friend for now.

"So I'll wake you up at 10:30 and then we'll take the car. So go have some rest when you finish" he say washing his plate up. Before he walks off he kisses my forehead and walks away to his room.
I could tell he wasn't going to sleep but I've tried so much for him to sleep but nothing.

I get up and wash my plate putting it away and wiping my hands before heading to my room.
I lay down on my bed and close my eyes.

I feel a tap on my shoulder and I shoot my eyes open, sitting up as Chan looks at me in shock

"Goodness!" He says laughing
"Ah sorry!!" I get up from bed and check the time on my phone. 10:30.
"I'll go take a bath now then!" He nods and walks off as I get into the bathroom, locking the door behind me, taking off my clothes and entering the shower.

The warm water hitting my back, wetting my hair. The steam coming out from the shower filling the room with a smoke. I finish washing the shampoo off my hair and turn of the water, grabbing my towel and wrapping it around my body. Drying my hair and brushing it. I put on one of Chans shirts and some jeans adding one of Chans caps. I add small eyeliner and a bit of blush and head out.

Chan was waiting for me and laughed when he saw me using his clothes.
"You really like my stuff don't you?" I smile I nod and he continues laughing.
"Are you ready?" He asks me.
"Yup I'm ready!" I reply

When they got there Chioro and Chan separated since he had some friends waiting for him and she decided to go straight to class

When they got there Chioro and Chan separated since he had some friends waiting for him and she decided to go straight to class. She sat down and open her laptop along with her notebook. All students were now inside of the class and the teacher started. The seat next to her was empty.

"Alright class so we have a new classmate joining us today!" The teacher spoke up giving her a welcoming smile as she asked Chioro to come up to the front.

As she got to the front of the class, Chan smiled at her as he held up his thumbs for good luck. The classroom door swung open to reveal a boy in his hoodie.

"Minho, hood off" the teacher warns and he scoffs without looking at the front of the class. Hearing his name sure wasn't good for her.

He sat in his seat and threw his backpack on the table as he laid his head on top and looked to the front of the class, expecting to see calculations but to met with the eyes of one of his greatest enemies. Chioro Seungji.

He looked at her in confusion and annoyance and once their eyes met Chioro immediately looked at the other classmates. "Hello I'm Chioro Seungji, I'm originally from Korea and I'm 21. I can speak Spanish, French, English and Korean. My favourite hobby is drawing and I'm good at Maths!" She exclaims as all the students look at her also giving welcoming smiles. She felt better in this school.

The teacher does a light clap after her introduction and Chioro goes back to her seat. To get greeted by an ignorant Minho.

He groaned as she sat next him earning a scoff from Chioro. "No tal-"
"Don't talk to me" she interrupted him as she started to write notes in her book.

Through the class, Chioro was doing the exercises easily as Minho struggled to even do 3986 x 23. It was no surprise to her, since he was always the popular boy he only cared about his looks more than his intelligence.

Minho occasionally glanced over at her paper only for her to block her notebook once she realised what he was doing.
"Do your own work!" She argued quietly making Minho lay his head on his notebook until the end of the class.

The bell finally rang and all students got up from their seats. She got up from her seat as put everything in her bag, ignoring the still sleeping Minho and walking up to Chan.

"Let's go!" Chan says as they started heading for the exit of the school. "I wanted to ask if you want to go to the Cafe to meet up with some of my friends" he questioned. He was expecting a no as the answer but was shocked when Chioro nodded. "My sister is finally making friends again!" He ruffled her hair as he smiled in joy.

Out of nowhere a male voice speaks from behind them. "Chan! Wait up for me" Chioro turned around to see Minho running up to them. "I heard your going to the cafe! Let me go with you." He ignored Chioros existence, slighting grinning at the annoyance on the girls face.

She roll her eyes "go away hummingbird will you?" She questions giving him an irritated look and he smiles sarcastically at her. "I'm not here for you princess" he purrs walking off as Chan put his hand on his forehead due to the enemies fight.
She groans and follows behind them.