Chapter 15

The two siblings hugged

The two siblings hugged. Chan felt most at blame due to leaving her behind in Korea as he went away. The guilt rose but Chioro made sure to help him calm down.

"Everything is alright for now so don't cry" she pulled away as she wiped the tears falling down his cheeks. His teary eyes gleamed and she frowned to see him like that.

He sniffed before letting out a small smile to her. "I'm glad you're my sister" She smiled in response. "Now I need to get close to that dick face so o can return to school" she mumbled making him laugh.

"Come on, Minho isn't that bad it's just what happened in the past happened" Chan ruffled her hair making her groan. "Guess I can invite the boys over to do the homework"

A knock arrived on her bedroom door and opened up revealing one jumpy boy, one dandelion boy and a grumpy one. "I've got the poster!" Keeho celebrated as he sat down next to her on the floor.

"I have the marker" she said chucking the marker onto the poster as the others sat down too. Seungmin immediately brought out his studies and surprisingly enough so did Minho.

"Wow Minho actually studied" she muttered but received no reply from him.
"What style handwriting should we write the title?" Seungmin questioned as he examined different handwriting types on his phone.

"We can do that one handwriting from the type writer" she chuckled. "Actually that would look pretty!" Keeho smiled.

"Minho what do you think?" Keeho turned to Minho who was with headphones blasting music. Seungmin instantly nudged him with his elbow making him take off his headphones.

"What?"

"The work"

"I don't care, I'm not doing anything with her" he groaned making the girl annoyed.

"Minho I'm begging you to stop with this dramatic shit. I'm not here to be nice with you, I'm here to do the work!" She yelled making the other two widen their eyes at her.

Keeho patted her back. "Calm down" she sighed, sitting back down.

"The work looks amazing!" She exclaimed looking at the creation of all 4 of them. "This is probably the best poster I've ever had" Keeho replied.

"it's good.. I guess" Minho added with a slight smile, taking a peek at the girls smiling face. She glowed with the light from her small lamp.

He secretly hated being irritated at her but was afraid to be kind again if she would freak out with him again. He was afraid she would push him away, he didn't want her annoyed at him.

"I'll bring this in tomorrow since those two can't go to school" Seungmin said pointing to the two expelled people.

Keeho texted the time before gasping loudly. "Guys it's already 8 I promised my mom to be home at 7:30 and me and Seungmin came together so we should go" Keeho sighed in disappointment.

"Aw alright" she stood up with the others who were grabbing their things and the poster before heading downstairs to the door.

"Goodbye guys!" She waved before they walked off but Minho stopped before exiting the door, turning to the girl.

And gave her a small sarcastic smile to her before walking out of the door.