Chapter 4

The next day came and the three went to school altogether

The next day came and the three went to school altogether. Chan went to his friends, this time bringing Chioro along with him.

"Heyy girl!" Han says as they shook hands. Changbin came running toward them as Hyunjin chased him with a packet of wet wipes. "CLEANS THOSE MOTHERFUCKING HANDS" he threw the packet directly at Changbin making Changbin trip on his foot.

"Idiot" Hyunjin mutters before walking back to the group as they all had watched in horror. "Oh hello Chioro!" He smiled innocently as if he never murdered someone just now.

She chuckled at the group before asking the question. "Did any of you do the homework?" She questioned. "Shit" she heard Minho mutter from behind.

"I'm not surprised Mr Popular" she smiled sarcastically as Minho silently mocked her.
"Don't talk to me, someone might think we're friends" he gagged before walking off.

"Wow you guys really pop off" Changbin commented earning a snicker from Hyunjin. She laughed hysterically earning a few concerned looks from the other students. "That's so funny! Never" she grumbled before stomping off to class with a Chan following behind her.

 "That's so funny! Never" she grumbled before stomping off to class with a Chan following behind her

As she sat in class they had it do some exercises with the partner beside them. Chioro ignored the request and did them all alone, peeing over at what Minho was doing every second. He was doing nothing but sitting on his phone scrolling through Instagram.

She groaned at the thought of having to tolerate with his shit for the rest of the school years.

Finally the bell has rang and she rushed towards the lunch hall where Han, Changbin and Hyunjin and Felix were sat. She didn't spot Chan anywhere but sat down with them taking out her packed lunch.

"Packed lunch seriously?" Changbin asks examining her lunch bag to see if there was anything delicious inside.
"You're just jealous" she scoffs making Changbin pouts as he ate the overly dried school rice.

"There the man is!" Felix cheered as Chioros brother sat next to her. "Hello!" He let out, smiling at the others.

A few tables across hers was where Minho was sitting. He was sitting with a few of his friends. "Ohh she's looking at Minhos table!" Han teases looking behind him at the table.

"The one with Foxy eyes is Jeongin, the one with brown puffy hair is Seungmin, the one that looks exactly the same but with black hair is his brother Wonpil, the silver haired one is Mingi and finally the super hot one is Heeseung" Hyunjin explained, earning a small ah and a smile from her.

"WHASSUPPP BITCHESSSS!!" Three boys sits down at their table and they both stay staring at Chioro. "Who she?" The other one asks as she and the boys keep a rhythmic blinking pace.

"She's my sister" Chan laughed at the two as their mouths dropped. "YOUR SISTER? GOOD LORD SHES HOTTER THAN YOU!" The boy yelled earning a few looks from other students.

"The names Keeho and this here is my baby Jiung and he's Jake" he exclaimed as he patted Jiungs head as they chuckled.

Keeho quickly changed the subject. "That stupid Biology teacher is such a bitchhh! She literally kicked me out because I didn't know what molecules were" he groaned as the whole table bursted into laughter. This for sure was the loudest table in the canteen.

"I'm glad she did, you started kicking my feet under the table" Jake mutters

Out of nowhere a girl yells "NEWW GIRLL" obviously indicating Chioro. She glanced at the girl before getting pulled up from her seat. The whole canteen was silent, watching what was happening.

"Eww you're so ugly" She says punching Chioro onto the concrete floor. The group of friends obviously knew they could do nothing. Mira was the popular girl that everyone hated.

"Mira stop, leave my sister alone" Chan complained resisting the urge to get up and punch her back. making Mira raise an eyebrow at him. "You don't tell me what to do Mr Hotty" she let out smirk at Chans silence.

I felt someone help me up from behind. "Mira leave Chioro alone" Minho growled from behind Chioro, making Mira pouts immediately.

"Ohh Minho, really a girl like this? You could be having me!" She said looking up and down at the weakened girl in his hands. "She's nothing to me, but still leave her the fuck alone." He repeated making her scoff and walk off.

Minho let go of Chioro and walked back to his table and the canteen filled with chatter once again. Her table looked at her with apologetic expressions and she laughed it off. "Guys don't be like that, it's alright seriously I dealt with worse" she shrugged it off but her cheek was still stinging.