Chapter 3

When they arrived at the cafe, Chioro immediately spotted the table of 4 as they all chatted one with another

When they arrived at the cafe, Chioro immediately spotted the table of 4 as they all chatted one with another. Chan ran up to the table leaving her and Minho groaning at each other's presence as they walked up to the table.

As she arrived at the table she straightened her posture and put on a smile. " Oh are you Chans sister that he's been talking about? Your gorgeous" a boy with long hairs chirps. "She's not gorgeous at all" Minho mutters as he sits next to a boy with blue bright hair Chioro sticks out her tongue.

"Hyunjin!" Chan fights making me laughs. "Don't worry about it! Thank you" Hyunjin smiles patting a seat next to him.

"I'm Hyunjin, That's Felix," Felix waves at the girl with a bright smile on his face," He's a sunshine, that's Changbin the bodybuilder," Hyunjin laughs as Changbin flexes his biceps to the new girl, "and that's Han," he points to a boy with chubby cheeks as he stuffs his sandwich inside his mouth.

The boy awkwardly stares at Chioro before waving as he hides his face in embarrassment, causing the girl to laugh at his actions, "he's a literal quokka by the way" Hyunjin chuckles.

They sat there as they flooded her with various questions about herself. They wanted to know every little detail about Chans little sister.

Lee Know had been staring at her and wouldn't stop. He would look at her fidgety hands from under the table, he rolled his eyes before clearing his throat.
"Chioro would you like a cookie?" He questions stood there waiting for her reply.

"Yeah yeah whatever" she replied waving her hand for him to go. She was happy for having a few seconds without his constant staring.

I smile back at them and Felix lets out a small "ah". "The Enemiesss soon to be lovers" Hyunjin teases as he nudges Chioro she immediately scrunched up her face at the thought of that.

Soon she had also learnt Felix's Korean Name. Lee Yongbok.
Yongbok, Yongbok, Yongbok. It was fun for her to say.

Finally Lee Know return with her cookie and a bubble tea for her as well and a coffee and a brownie for him

Finally Lee Know return with her cookie and a bubble tea for her as well and a coffee and a brownie for him. He scoffed as he didn't even get a thank you from her.

Lee Know opened his phone and gasped loudly making everyone turn to him except for Hyunjin he continued the conversation with Chioro . "What's wrong Minho?" Chan questioned and he showed his phone to him. "You can stay with us!" Chan recommended making Minho groan at the thought of both of them in the same house.

"What the fuck do you mean "stay with us?" " she argued and Chan explained that his house was under construction due to a pipe leak. She rolled her eyes and sigh loudly. "Fine fine." She muttered

It was already late and the boys had to go home. They all separated Chan drove the two enemies home and as soon and they entered the house everyone went to bed. Not wanting any conversation with one another.