Chapter 13

She was sat on her seat and class had started, Minho hadn't arrived

She was sat on her seat and class had started, Minho hadn't arrived. It was true, she despised him after everything he did to her but still worried about him in times like these.

"Where is that bastard?" She muttered to herself as she tapped the pen on the table.
A scrambled piece of paper landed on her table.

"Are you alright you've been tapping that pen for too long and staring at the door" The note was from Keeho, as she turned around he was looking at her concerned. She pointed over to Minhos empty chair and Keeho let a small "ah".

"Chioro why don't you do this question on the board and find the answer?" The teacher said with a small smile.

The board had an equation and as she looked around she saw struggle in the colleagues faces. She got up with a quiet groan and walked up to the board, solving the question which even left the teacher shocked.

"The answer is 7" Chioro said looking over at the teacher that was clapping for her. She smiled at the teacher before heading to her seat to see a boy in a hood sat there next to her seat.

Lee Minho.

As she sat down she realised he was back to day one being slouched in his seat, hood up, chewing gum and with the face of a jerk.

She rolled her eyes and continued writing the exercises and answers onto her notebook. She quickly took a peak and realised a small bruise he had on his hand and his knuckles looked like they had been bleeding.

The concern for him grew more and more.

When the bell rang she got up her seat and before she could ask if he was going to eat with them he had already walked away, a frown appeared on her face.

"So your saying Minhos knuckles were bleeding?" Changbin asked as everyone was into the conversation about him.

"Did you speak with him today?" She turned to Heeseung, Mingi, Jeongin, Seungmin and Wonpil but they all shook their head.

"He simply ignored me at the entrance since also I arrived late today, he said not even one word to me." Mingi spoke as the concern also grew on his face.

"Maybe he's going through something and needs time?" Chan suggested and they all decided to go with that so it wouldn't overpass their day.

But he wouldn't get out of her head.

As everyone left to go home, Chan left with Jeongin and she was left alone

As everyone left to go home, Chan left with Jeongin and she was left alone. Her thoughts went straight to having a snack at the corner shop. She skipped in joy in the direction of the corner shop.

The bell rang as she entered and she grabbed a pack of noodles and a boba and went to pay. "Card please" she said tapping the card on the reader before sitting down and staring out the window.

The bell rang again and before she had time to look at the person a finger was shot into her chest. It was San again and she looked at him in fear.

That's when she realised his purple eye, cuts in his face, bruises everywhere and his hands were bleeding. "Your little friend did this to me. Look at what he did!" He yelled.

"I have nothing to do with what he did! I swear!" She practically begged for her life, she knew what he could do. "That guy nearly killed me last night. I was just trying to get to my job interview when that bitch walked up and punched me in the face."

She looked at him in shock. " Look I've changed, I'm not the same person I was back then. Last night I was drunk! I was a mistake. I shouldn't have touched you." He said with a sincere tone.

"I'm just trying to live a normal life like you, I just don't want your friend to fight me for nothing" he begged and she realised she had no clue who it could have been.

"What friend?" She questioned.

"Brown hair, brown eyes, always looks furious?." San said and her head went straight to Minho.

"Thank you, I'll take care of it" the girl sighed as she finished up her noodles before saying goodbye to him and walking off to Minhos house.

She stomped to his front door before aggressively knocking on it. It took Minho 5 minutes to open the door, his head peeked out slightly before she grabbed the door and widened it, welcoming herself inside and closing it behind her.

"You idiot! Why did you attack San?" The boy stayed in silence, looking at the ground. "Are you going to reply?" She yelled.

"You said he was bad, I tried to get rid of him." She scoffed which me his head turned up to look at her. "Well I sure didn't ask you to go to him randomly and hit him!" The girl bickered.

"I didn't want him to hurt you." He growled. "I said I DONT need your help! Is that why you came like that to school? Because of the text I sent?" She looked deep into his eyes. She was pure angry.

"No."

"Then?"

"Because I'm sorry for what I did!"