Fight Club

Saturday11:30

Saturday
11:30

Dearra and Kai was cuddled up in the booth while Jayda and I took some more shots at the bar. Suddenly the dj played Shake Sumn by DaBaby and Jayda and I immediately got hyped.

"Ion know how to dance but can lean!"jayda yelled as she started twerking. "Make the ghetto bitches put they hands on they knees!" I sang as I was twerking, Jayda got up and started hyping me up.

While we were dancing I looked over and saw Fanum watching me from the section, but once we locked eyes he turned away smiling. "Girl I'm finna go to the bathroom real quick." Jayda said getting up, "Need me to go with you?" I asked. She shook her head no and left.

Once she walked off I went back to the section to sit down for a minute, "Yo you should really come on my stream one day." Kai said once I sat down, I actually wouldn't mind but like I be shy though. Plus I heard streamers fans be mean as hell.

"I actually would but I don't know I'm like shy to be honest." I expressed. "It be like that but word once you on there and get used to it, shi be fun." He said, "I think you should girl I feel like you'd have fun." Dearra said in agreement.

"Ok I might." I said, "Yo word you cool as hell for real and I fuck with ya music." Fanum spoke up. Smiling I said, "Thank you. Do you stream too?" I asked.

"Yea I stream and do YouTube." He said nodding his head, "Ya that's cool for sure, you must be from New York?" I asked him, "yea I'm actually from the Bronx." He said.

"Where you from?" he asked me, "Oh im from here Atlanta." I replied, "Oh word, yo what's ya-" he started before he was cut off by Jayda. "Alright I'm back hey come with me to the bar." She said.

Before I could even say nothing she was pulling me up out my seat already. "Alright yall ima be back." I said, as I looked back at Fanum I could see he looked a lil disappointed but he had smiled at me and started talking to Duke.

She had gotten another drink and we started back dancing. Feeling the liquor I started to twerk on the floor, and then Jayda started twerking on me and we switched.

"Ahhh ya ya!" She yelled once I started twerking on her, we started laughing both of us drunk as hell. "Bitch my side starting to hurt." I complained and then we started laughing again.

I quickly forgot about my side once Peaches & Eggplants by Young Nudy and 21 came on. "Hit ha from da back" I yelled as I started twerking to the beat. "Damn bae!" I hear somebody say and then feel some hands roughly grip my sides pulling me into them.

Hold on I know I'm not tripping. Looking back I see some nigga with gold grills and a bald head. "Nigga get the fuck off me!" I yelled pushing him back.

"Aye bitch calm the fuck down!" He yelled back at me. Excuse me? "Hold on nigga who you calling a bitch!" Jayda shouted at him, "Take yo bitch ass on somewhere with them nasty ass grills!" I yelled. Then people started looking at us noticing the argument.

"Yo what's going on?" Fanum asked walking up to us. "This nigga was gripping on me hard as hell so I pushed him off me and now he mad." I explained.

"Aye is this ya bitch? You need to check ha for real." He said to Fanum referring to me. Immediately Fanum got mad, "Yo watch ya fuckin mouth." He said mattarfactly as he glared the man down.

"Wait what happened?"Dearra asked walking up with Kai tailing behind her. I didn't say nothing I just let Jayda explain it to her, my whole vibe being ruined now I wanna go home.

"Ion give a fuck bout nun of that fuck nigga you and ya ugly ass bitch can gon!" The man yelled getting in Fanum face. That's when Kai intervened seeing Fanum face turn red. "Alright let's go yall, niggas is being weird." He said calmly as he directed us away from the man.

"Yea that's what I fucking thought bitch ass nigga!" The man yelled toward us as we walked away. That's when Fanum turned around and punched him right in the jaw making him fall.

"Ohh." I gasp while everybody else ouued. This is why I don't leave the house. "Ohhh shit yo we need to go deadass before he get to shooting!" Kai yelled pushing Fanum to the door, as Duke and Rage came running towards us.

We all ran and met up at the sprinter. "Hold the fuck up Fanum did you punch a nigga?"Duke asked as we all leaned up on the van, "hell yea the nigga was talkin mad reckless at the mouth." He basically yelled still mad from the altercation.

Kai nodded in agreement before saying, "Yo we need to like go." We all agreed and started saying goodbye. "Yo you good tho right?" Fanum asked hugging me, "Yea I'm good thank you tho." I said as I pulled away.

"Ya of course of course" he said smiling, "It was nice meeting you all of y'all actually." I said softly, he nodded in response. Opening his mouth to say something but was interrupted, "Girl come on and get in the car!" Dearra yelled at me.

"Alright I gotta go but I'll see ya later." I said hugging him again, "Word see ya later." He said softly hugging me back.

Getting in the sprinter I heard, "Gyatt!" And  saw the boys laughing and dapping each other up, I just paid it no mind. "Y'all girls ready?" Markus asked and we all said ya.

I'm ready to get to my bed. "Girl I see you and Fanum y'all would be cute and we can go on double dates." Dearra said smiling drunkenly. "Girla gone somewhere we just friends." I said laughing

"She right though yall was vibin it was cute y'all would be cute." Jayda spoke up, I just laughed in response knowing I couldn't change their mind.

"Just admit you think he cute and you wanna fuck." Dearra slurred, then both Jayda and I started laughing and not long after so did Dearra. She right though I do think he cute, but I'm not gonna say that.

Back at home
1:20 am

After doing my night routine and eating dinner. I lay in bed scrolling TikTok until I get a notification saying, "Elfanum followed you on Instagram."

I immediately follow him back and low key stalk his page.... Do I got a crush on fanum? Nahhhh.

Nah but Fr tho I'm getting into the groove of writing a whole story and this shit hard Nocaap like deadass idk what I'm doing

I hope ya enjoy tho <33