First Date

📍AMP House📍12:58 pm

📍AMP House📍
12:58 pm

"When you dropping sum more music gangy?" Kai asked from across the island counter, we were in the kitchen eating cereal. "In a few months I had sent in my project over a month ago but had to resend it for some changes I wanted to add." I explained.

"Oh word that's wassup. I also was wondering ya feel me like what's good with you and Fanum?" Kai inquired and I perched up at the sound of Fanum's name. "I was wondering the same tho." Davis added as he sat up and turned around on the couch so that he was facing me.

"I mean like ya'kno..." I chuckled nervously before starting to wash my bowl and spoon having finished my cereal. Both of the men looked at each other knowingly before Kai spoke again. "Right yea I mean I kno that he be gentle as fuck when it come to you..." Kai started.

"I also kno yall be on each others body baddd like it's different in person I saw how yall was caking up on the phone but the tension between yall in person...I'm just sayin." He smirked and all I could do was laugh I didn't even know he peeped all that.

"Ok fine yea we have some kind of connection I don't think we really understand yet." I revealed and both Kai and Davis gave me a look that said keep going to which I did.

"I want him and I know he wants me but what I don't know is if he wants whatever we have to be something serious." I explained to them and they listened.

"In all my time I spent with him you was the first female I seen him be so careful, and tender with." Kai looked at me seriously, smiling I thought about what he said. "Send me all of yall pictures together so I can make a slide show for the wedding." Davis spoke up.

The three of us just burst into a fit of laughter, because that was incredibly random for him to say. "I can't with yall I'm finna go upstairs tho I'll see yall later." I told them as the laughter died down.

They both nodded and went back to doing them and I walked upstairs to Fanums room. I walked in to see him pulling clothes out it looked as if he had just got out the shower, considering he was only in a towel and his gold chain.

"Wassup ma." He smiled turning towards me as I walked up, "Heyy where you finna go?" I inquired while taking a look at the clothes he had laying out.

"We are going on our first real date to the Georgia Aquarium." He beamed as he placed his hand on the side of my neck and kissed my forehead, the action making me get butterflies in my stomach."Wait so you want us to be serious?" I smiled up at him wondering if what we both wanted aligned with each other.