Memories Hurt

*TW: Domestic Violence*

Flashback
One year ago
9:10 pm

"Ouu that would be fire I like that better." I said as I twirled around in my swivel chair. Right now we were at the studio working on this last song for my album called, "Time."

"Right I was thinking wha-" Manny my producer started, before he was interrupted by the sound of my phone ringing. "Sorry." I said as I pulled my phone from my pocket to see the caller ID. Jamonte....

He knows I'm at the studio why is he calling me? "Hey ba-" I started but was cut off by him yelling. "Nah stop playing with me right now who the fuck you wit?" He yelled I immediately got up and walked out the room.

"Nah what you leaving for I swear you playing on my top!" He continued to yell, "I left because you calling me yelling while I'm in the middle of a studio session." I said calmly knowing if I were to raise my voice a little bit he'd get pissed way more.

"You at the studio with some other nigga I saw it on ya story I'll see you at home bet!" He yelled and then hung up. What other nigga? Manny? Cause we the only ones here. This is all he do go, off on me for no reason I thought to myself. Fuck.

"Yo you good?" Manny asked me as he walked down the hall towards me. "Yea it's fine I got it." I mumbled as I looked at my phone, my hands starting to shake.

Clenching my fist a little to stop the shaking I took a deep breath. "Hey if you need to go you can I'll just close up and stuff and we'll finish later?" He suggested, I nodded my head and put on a smile.

"Yea I'm finna go home thank you." I said and he nodded. Going back in the room I grab my stuff and get in the car and head home. So fucking embarrassing he is so fucking embarrassing I swear.

Right when I get on the elevator to go up to our apartment my heart starts racing. I just hope he's not as pissed, as he was on the phone maybe he had calmed down. I'm lying to myself.

Right when I walk into the apartment I see glass on the floor. Shit. I'm just going to leave before he sees me, I thought. Right as I turned around all I hear is, "Fuck you think you going!" Jamonte yelled.

Turning around I said, "Nowhere ok listen that dude you saw was my producer Manny I thought you knew that already." He didn't say anything he just stared at me. I don't know what he's gonna do and that scared me.

"You just a hoe, a nothing ass hoe." He said calmly making my eyes water, but the way he talked it was like he was drunk. Has he been drinking?