Fanum tax

Sunday 11:10 am

Sunday
11:10 am

Right when I get in the car I get a text from Jayda. She sent a post from Theshaderoom, it was a video of Fanum, Jayda and I basically confronting the man from the club.

"Video footage reportedly shows Solana and famous streamer Fanum get into an altercation with a guy at a club last night." I read aloud, damn they fast. As I read some of the comments people were basically saying.

"Not my Solana!"
"Solana and Fanum👀👀"
"That nigga head shiny asf"

People were just laughing about it for real mainly taking our side which it was funny to be honest.

Anyways I put my music on and started heading to Kai's house. As I pull up my mouth drops YouTube must be paying him good shit I need to get on my zoom. House nice as hell.

I text Kai I'm outside and he responds with ok ima come get you, which I thought nothing of it until he sent the eyes emoji. That's suspicious that's weird....

Nevertheless I get out the car and ring the doorbell. I hear some people speaking before the door opens and I see Fanum. I guess he live here too cause it's early as fuck right now.

Once he sees me he looks surprised as well. "Ohh yo wassup Solana what you doing here?" He asked as he moved over to let me in. "Kai invited me I'm supposed to be a guest on his stream, wait you live here?" I asked him noticing his appearance.

He wore a black shirt that hugged him nice and black joggers with a gold chain and his hair was a little frizzy but he still looked fineee.

"Yea all of AMP stay here for real except for Duke he be leaving from time to time." He explained as he walked me in. "Ohh ok that's nice I love yall house." I said as I looked around admiring it.

When I turn back to him he was already looking at me smiling which made me smile as a result. He has a nice smile. "I preciate that and uh kai room is down here." He spoke as he led me down some stairs.

Right when we walk towards the door kai walks out and closes it behind him. "Yo wassup Solana." He says and gives me a side hug. "Hey." I said as I returned the hug.

"Bro." He said to Fanum and dapped him up. "Alright before you come in I want you to know that some of em will say some weird shit but other than that it's cool just don't pay attention to that." He explained and I nodded my head.

"Alright let's go." He said and we walked in and as I walked up to the desk he pulled the rolling chair out for me and we both sat down. "Alright chat meet the one and only Solana." He stated.

I could see the chat go crazy I could barely make out what they were saying and it was almost half a million people watching. Which is insane. "Wassup y'all how y'all doing?" I asked them being polite.