Good Girl

Friday2:40 am

Friday
2:40 am

*Gush* I felt in my underwear immediately I sat up and jumped out the bed, "Shit Shit Shit." I repeated as I ran into the bathroom clenching my legs together. "Oh fuck." I said, seeing blood in my underwear. After getting myself together in the bathroom I walk back into the room checking my side of the bed luckily it was good.

I smile looking at Fanums sleeping form the way his eyelashes perfectly curled upward, the sound of his snores being the only sound you could hear in the room. He's definitely a heavy sleeper, "I want some sweet to eat." I mumbled to myself thinking about the ice cream we got.

Quietly I walk down stairs going into the kitchen I take out the ice cream and a bowl. "Yes yes." I said before scooping some out and putting it in the bowl, the house was so quiet and peaceful. All of a sudden I see somebody walk in but I couldn't see them clearly until they stepped into the light. It was Agent but....he was in his underwear.

"Oh shit umm." I laughed before turning around he immediately followed suit, "I am so sorry I thought everybody was sleep I was just tryna get a snack." He apologized and I just kept laughing, "it's fine I'm gonna go back upstairs you do what you need to bro." I giggled and he laughed as well clearly embarrassed.

Going upstairs I closed the door behind me, "Where did you go?" I heard Fanums raspy voice say softly, "I went to get ice cream, why did you wake up? You need to get some sleep." I said turning around seeing him sit up and rub his eyes. "Yea I know but I woke up cause I ain't feel you anymore I thought you left." He said looking at me with low eyes.

"Well I'm still here baby so don't worry." I smiled, going back to my side of the bed I sit down and put a movie on as I eat my ice cream. "It's that time of the month?" He asked and I look at him before nodding slowly. How the hell he know that?

"Yeah how yuh know?" I furrowed my eyebrows he smiled before laying down in my lap and wrapping his arm around my leg. "The past few days you been having mood swings and you keep talking bout  sweets I also went to use the bathroom and saw the wrapper shit in the trash." He explained.

" You really be paying attention ok then." I said finishing up my ice cream and setting it to the side. "Of course I do." He mumbled, slowly falling asleep. Laying down I followed behind him into a deep slumber.

*•*

Later on in the day Fanum was getting his set up ready so he could stream and I was downstairs warming up my leftovers. I usually eat three to four times a day and this was my first plate so I'm behind on schedule. "Hey uh sorry again about last night." Agent said as he walked in putting his dirty dish in the dishwasher.