Break in

Amp House2:30 am

Amp House
2:30 am

After the dinner we went back to the AMP house which I basically lived at, and did our night time routine before laying down for bed. "I had talked to ya pops while you was in the kitchen." Fanum said as he rubbed circles on my back.

"What did he say?" I asked as I looked up at him admiring how long his eye lashes were, boys always had the best lashes. "He told me he was sorry for judging me before getting to know me and he saw the look I was giving you he said he looks at ya moms that way..." He trailed off with his voice raspy.

"What look?" I asked as I propped my head up on his chest making him look down at me. "He said I looked at you like I want to do all the things for you I thought I never could." He smiled lightly before looking away.

"Roberto I used to have nightmares of my ex abusing me, that relationship haunted me for so long. I thought I was done with love but then you came and you brought me so much peace." I smiled as tears brimmed my eyes making him look at me before caressing my cheek.

"I don't have those nightmares anymore, I'm not scared like before and I don't think I told you about my gun but I don't carry it anymore either." I laughed seeing his eyes go wide at the gun part. "Wait ma you got a gun?"

"Yeah girls carry too now." I smiled and shrugged, "Yeah I know but I lowkey assumed you didn't like stuff like that hearing that kinda turned me on word." He chuckled softly as he rubbed my thigh slowly raising it higher.

"Boy you betta gone nie." I looked at him narrowing my eyes knowing that he was getting me aroused by doing what he was doing. "Ok but seriously though I love you so much ma and all I want is for you to be happy Ima make you my wife one day word tuh my motha." He said lowly looking at me with those eyes that always made me melt.

"I love you too always." I smiled before moving to sit on top of him my legs resting at his sides he immediately grasped my waist. "You said ya ex abused you, was he the one you had the miscarriage with? Did he cause it?" He asked breaking the silence.

"Yeah he was my first boyfriend we dated in 12th grade and was together until I was 23. He talked me into moving to Texas for his "content journey" but at the time he didn't have any money and I was doing good with my music having released a few singles that went viral and the shows I did paid good so I paid for the apartment and had it in my name." I explained and he sat up against the headboard focusing his attention on me.

"He started putting his hands on me after we moved. He always did have anger issues but I didn't think it would get that bad. The week after he first hit me was when I found out I was pregnant at the time we were broken up but we still lived together. We was in the process of working on getting back together." My voice cracked a little as tears began to fall, immediately Fanum brought his hands up wiping the tears away.